Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my baby

not bad. do you have better pics?
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

looking good
      front bumper looks a little scratched up, but that might just be the angle of the picture.

what color is that?

and are those rims BBS?

keep it up
      Originally posted by deevergote
      If I were in that situation, I'd get my refund in blood if I couldn't get it in cash... but it's best to take the high road.

Comment

nice car, got more pics?

Comment

For the first time, I'm actually diggin the shaved side moldings.

Pretty clean lookin car overall. I definetly think it's sweet.

Comment

Comment

Comment

strong color, you should def throw some tints on it

what kind of intake is that ?

Comment

love ya car man
                  whats ya plans for it

Comment

i like that color it looks good with the clear coners.

are those 17s? are you stock height?

Comment

Its a arm intake. Plans? Well I want to throw a vtec in for sure just not too shure wich engine yet. Ima combat it out flat black black rims black everything. Except for maybe carbon fiber hood. I hve a cuzin that works for honda so ima see wassup with him. Lol I had tints but it's easier to look out for the fuzz without it. Thanks for the positive comments any suggestions. Oh and its dropped 2"

Comment

Nice car.I would like to see a you make a members ride thread on it... You can do that after you make more then 30 posts. I like the color.
                        Drop a h22 in, If you have a f22a1 you have 125hp a f22a4 has 130hp and if you have a f22a6 you have 140 hp.The h22 has 180-220 stock depending on witch one you get.
                        I would get rid of that battery lol.acdelco is gm and dont use autolight because its ford.I try to keep everything oem. I do have superstart battery's in my car just because there cheap.I wish I had honda ones. I just dont use gm or ford parts,
                        Last edited by thepowderblue; 05-14-2011, 12:31 AM.
                        Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
                        93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Another Norcal member

nice cb bro, post more pics

CALI LIFE STYLE
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

i like the rims on it and how it sits on them nice work

Comment

Working...
                            X