Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

lets see how low your cb7 can go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
    Let me guess, and that suspension was stock too???

If you say so...
    isnt your car sitting on bags?

R.I.P 93 cb7

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
      Research this car. It had air suspension.

LOL

serious? screw air suspension aint shit, pffft were talking about low the frame sits, not body kits and air shit, static drop ftw

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
      Let me guess, and that suspension was stock too???

If you say so...

the man is lower then you and what he said is true, you threw on some e*** body kit and 19 and called that low? man is 2" tucking, i think when you saw his post on how low his was that got your pussy wet and you had to call him out
      Last edited by 90blackcoupe; 05-03-2011, 05:15 PM.

1993 CB6 Coupe Seattle Silver YR-94M

Originally posted by Acclude
      4gens are win. It's in the bible somewhere.
      yeah its verse 10.6:1

Members Ride Thread
      1993 Accord Coupe- Summer ride
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130064
      1995 Civic Coupe - Winter/DD
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...53#post2744953

Comment

Originally posted by 90blackcoupe View Post
        LOL

serious? screw air suspension aint shit, pffft were talking about low the frame sits, not body kits and air shit, static drop ftw

the man is lower then you and what he said is true, you threw on some e*** body kit and 19 and called that low? man is 2" tucking, i think when you saw his post on how low his was that got your pussy wet and you had to call him out
        the last part of that confused me. but yeah, static drop. Air bags dont really count in my book as sitting low. if your not like that all the time then it doesn't count.

Dustin (Astrovannin) posted a picture once of his clearance..... 1 finger from ground to frame rail.

I was on his suspension as low as it would go. Tm123 is sitting pretty close, but my legend lip sat low enough to drag the bottom of it off.

Comment

had mine as low as it can go for a day or two.

i think it could go lower in the rear because it was sitting on the trailing arm. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
            the last part of that confused me. but yeah, static drop. Air bags dont really count in my book as sitting low. if your not like that all the time then it doesn't count.

Dustin (Astrovannin) posted a picture once of his clearance..... 1 finger from ground to frame rail.

I was on his suspension as low as it would go. Tm123 is sitting pretty close, but my legend lip sat low enough to drag the bottom of it off.
            yo that suspension dustin had is sick man, me and him put that on his car it was wicked. 6th gen struts with custom top hats haha straight win. so you picked it up from him hows it riding?

Members Ride Thread

Comment

:
              Originally posted by TypeG View Post
              had mine as low as it can go for a day or two.

i think it could go lower in the rear because it was sitting on the trailing arm. later.
              bro that shit looks so sick, always shinny too

Members Ride Thread

Comment

how do you git the jack under the car win its that low???? i now theres probly a simple answer call me dumb ig

Comment

Originally posted by 50$paintjob View Post
                  how do you git the jack under the car win its that low???? i now theres probly a simple answer call me dumb ig
                  drive up on 2x4's.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

tm123

/thread
                    COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                      tm123

/thread
                      X2 its so low lol!

Comment

experimented with the height when i first lowered. slammed it. i have to say it looked good, but ride comfort was sacrificed, and i rubbed everywhere i went. =/
                        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by 90blackcoupe View Post
                          yo that suspension dustin had is sick man, me and him put that on his car it was wicked. 6th gen struts with custom top hats haha straight win. so you picked it up from him hows it riding?
                          The Omni's rode like a dream. sat it as low as physically possible lol.

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                          tm123

/thread
                          there are and were DEFINITELY lower cars. Dustin was the lowest guaranteed. Jake was next competitor until i picked up dustins coils. Jake has since parted his car and i sold mine. Dustin scrapped his because he pretty much dragged the frame rails apart.

Tm123's car is definitely slammed, but not exactly the lowest.

that 2" tall piece of wood i used to get my jack under the car was at least a 1/2" too tall to fit under my legend lip.

tucking 2" of tire on 205/45/17's

Comment

long time ago i couldnt put a 2x4 under my car.
                            COUPE K24

Comment

idk man his is either equal or lower because it doesn't look like that same board will fit under his lip.

without actual measurements, though, who knows. later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

205/40/17

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Working...
                                X