Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

thumbs down for my cb7?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just put the hood back down and got my tamiya paint I ordered to do my corners! picks will be up soon fellas.

Comment

Coolio man, I gotta reread the posts 2 see if any 1 asked wat type of wheels u had.

I bought the same paint, red, yellow and orange, fyi, DO NOT PAINT OUTSIDE, IT WILL GUM UP AND U WILL B PISSED. PAINT INDOORS WITH NO KINDA WIND AT ALL!

I painted my corners, and even my door lights.. When I open them up lights up red, its sleek lookin cuz the lense itself is red.. Not the bulb.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I've just got stockies on right now. was lookin at some rotas. but I'm gonna save my money and get something better.

Comment

That is all.
          Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

i like the car. kid is a hater. he really dont know that the accord was better then the civics back in the day they were hondas luxury car. lol hes a dumb ass

Comment

Dont worry about it...
              clean cb yo

Comment

two thumbs down to that hater your cb7 looks nice dude keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
                  cb looks great! maybe it was the tone of your megan exhaust that got you the thumbs down.
                  yeah i was thinking the same.

i cant stress enough when you get an exhaust done get some one else to drive it so you can hear what it sounds like because what you hear inside the car IS NOT what is heard out side.

imo a custom exhaust is the best way to go and while in the process of having it done you can start it up and give it a few revs and if it doesnt sound right its easier to change to a different muffler or add in a resonator to get it to sound right.

Honds are bad for that horrible twang sound so can be hard to get to sound right.

but dude you have a clean ride so pay no attention to people like that
                  Last edited by Madpol; 04-17-2011, 12:09 AM.

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
                  — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

accords are always the underdogs. never get the respect they deserve. thats what makes me rock rep em even harder. like i say. fuck the haters.
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Behind every sucessful man is a pack of haters. Some one has something like that as a sig. Its very true.Very beautiful and tasteful CB.
                      http://WWW.DUBWISE.NET

My Job!

9DUBWISE 92 LXhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142580

RHD ITR conversionhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172577

Comment

thanks fellas.

I'm doing a diy grill right now so I can get that look of g-square grill and I just painted my clear corners amber and took down the hood. pics will be up in a couple days! tryna get ready for the next Honda tech meet coming up next month. tryna meet up with all the other cb's so we can all roll together put I don't have enough posts to ask if I could join up with them lol. so I guess I'm going solo for now!

thanks again guys for all the positive input.

Comment

Your ride is tight man. Eff that civic driving douche! He stays up all night wondering if his car will be there in the a.m.
                          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          My coupe!!!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by darkfusion42 View Post
                            When a civic kid gives me the thumbs down I usually pull up beside them, point and laugh dramatically, then leave them in the dust while they try to keep up
                            same here bro, accords for life baby. civic boys are just haters

Comment

your car is beautiful bro, just throw some rims on there jdm front bumper with the fogs and call in a day

Comment

CB looks clean, he was probably mad that your car had its bra on instead of being topless
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=171625

Comment

Working...
                                X