Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

thumbs down for my cb7?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i see nothing wrong with your car, keep it up

Comment

people that drive civics generally have no taste.

Comment

Probably gave you a thumbs down cause you dont have enough ricer crap double sticky taped to your car like a lot of young Civic kids do. You got taste, ricer-boys hate that.

Comment

Car is clean bro! Its all about you, your ride, and what YOU are all about!

Comment

cb looks great! maybe it was the tone of your megan exhaust that got you the thumbs down.
            "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Not diggin' the hood rake, but all in all it's a clean CB. Nice ice too

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Just like others have said.....He was hatin'.

Let them be.....they are mad because they either can't beat you or your ride is cleaner than theirs.

Either way, doesn't matter. It's your car not theirs. Build it to YOUR thoughts, not THEIRS.

Your CB is clean and well done. Keep it up.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Wow. I think your car is a good example a nicely modded Accord. Nothing outragious.

The hood being raised up would get a though. lol Am I missing the purpose of raising it up?

Comment

Originally posted by CBsevenTUNER View Post
                    Not diggin' the hood rake, but all in all it's a clean CB. Nice ice too
                    Originally posted by AndyD View Post
                    Wow. I think your car is a good example a nicely modded Accord. Nothing outragious.

The hood being raised up would get a though. lol Am I missing the purpose of raising it up?
                    ive been debating about it too. my girlfriend thinks its retarded looking too. i was just trying it out. normally its down. lol. but ima bring it back down.

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
                      cb looks great! maybe it was the tone of your megan exhaust that got you the thumbs down.
                      i was thinking that too. silencer got stolen

if i knew a place to buy a replacement silencer id pick one up in a heartbeat. the exhaust annoys me too.

Comment

and thanks everyone for all the positive comments! just tryna come correct for all the cb7's!

Comment

Ya for some reason kids in hatches think because they got some ricey crap that there parents bought them that there in a race car. I had a hatch that was beat to crap with a motor swap and nos and dudes use to give me thumbs down all the time until they got sawed off and couldn't catch me. No more civics for me they're for kids! Your car is clean and dude is just hatin
                          MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

i got a dumbs down once after whippin a teggys ass dont worry bout em bro yours looks freshh

Comment

you gotta love them haters
                              haters make you famous
                              some of the people i call "buddies" gave me a thumbs down at a car meet after i got new rims, thats when they started hating, i just laughed in their face

90 accord lx
                              form > function

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Aside from the hood I would rock your car. It's clean, don't mind the haters because they are always going to be around.
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X