Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Tell me what you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wowwwww that is clean!!!!

Comment

Your car looks very mint. I wish my hatch looked that mint lol.

Comment

Thanks guys, the car is actually been painted and reupolstered...The inteor is mint and the carpets are all stock, but the idiot that painted it made it the wrong color and it doesnt look as nice as it did in 1993, my dad just got the break pads done and somethin done in the engine bay and they screwed up my trunk!!!!! theres scratches all over it and they chipped the paint in the engine bay...and now my BOSE system isn't workin NOOOOOOOOOOO.....Imma get that fixed asap

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
          Shits clean Damn!!!!

And this guy who commented on the you tube video achieved ultimate fanboy status.
          "hey you told me to comment on your video. this thing is so CLEAN!!! I want a CB7 so bad!! if I were you, I'd do a few light mods.

1. Headlights with halo ring

2. visor for sunroof

3. bike rack on top

4. rims no bigger than 18 and nothing chrome

5. red honda emblems

6. exhaust/headers. nothing really loud, but enough for people to hear you coming.lol

but great video! if you do any mods, i want to see them in a video. have fun with it." LMAO
          haha x2! awsome!

H22 cb7:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=133482
          cb9:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187076
          dd cb7:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203058

Comment

Keep it clean bro, that cb is MINT!!!

New heart and soul H22A4
            Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
            Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
            Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

do a mild drop with some prokits, so it will kill the gap. Get some window visors and maybe JDM headlights, and an alarm, and a tune up, and done.
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Thanks man, I appreciate it...at least someone gets im only tryin to help lol...hey check out my new thread please

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

nice se, i have never heard of a California edition though.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

well my mom told me when she bought it, it was a california edition so no heated seats, colder A/C tan leather with a black dash

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Minty fresh.

I think the song choice for the video could use a review though.

Comment

lol man that video is old! check out my new one with the blacked out grill and clear corners

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
                          Minty fresh.

I think the song choice for the video could use a review though.
                          It's Biggie, dude!

Very sweet ride there. Leather, moon roof, fucking slick look man.

Comment

Thanks breh

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

flawless man , the paint looks knee deep .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Thanks man! I like your red pin stipe, looks fresh , ohh an idea would to get some carbon fiber wrap and put it on your side moldings, then put your red pinstripe...hey I might get some bbs rims on the 4th, does anyone know where i can pick up some hubcaps?
                                Last edited by keepinitclean; 07-01-2011, 02:06 PM.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X