Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

some very clean cb's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet rides
    Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

the blue wagon has a xenon body kit not lip that front bumper looks nice!

Comment

Originally posted by #1_M.I._CARLOS View Post
        you are definitely right, the CB5 is known as a vigor not ascot
        it did resemble the ascot but i see what you mean.
        but this car is advertised as 2 wheel drive.
        The Ascot is mechanically identical to the CB accord (it IS a CB, in fact.)

The Vigor had the CB5 chassis code for some reason, but also carried the CC2 and CC3 code... It really isn't related to the CB very much at all.

And yes, it is 2 wheel drive. The front wheels are driven.

Comment

that first coupe looks like a brand new version of mine !!

/want

So whats about these HOA badges anyway ??? are they sought after or something ??

And also on the side markers, every CB in NZ has them afaik, Can pick them up from pick a part for bugger all.

Strangly I have a (RHD) US coupe and it has them.
          Last edited by hater; 03-29-2011, 08:19 PM.

Comment

HOA badges are only on non-US models.

All the wagons were built in the US, and exported. That's why they have those badges.

If your wagon is RHD, it was made in the US... but it is not a US car. NO cars (other than postal vehicles) in the US are RHD.

Also yes... as said above, we didn't get the sidemarkers in the US. I believe they are required equipment in Japan, which is why all the Japanese vehicles have them. For the most part, it seems NZ and Australia get all the Japanese-spec vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              HOA badges are only on non-US models.

All the wagons were built in the US, and exported. That's why they have those badges.

If your wagon is RHD, it was made in the US... but it is not a US car. NO cars (other than postal vehicles) in the US are RHD.

Also yes... as said above, we didn't get the sidemarkers in the US. I believe they are required equipment in Japan, which is why all the Japanese vehicles have them. For the most part, it seems NZ and Australia get all the Japanese-spec vehicles.
              from what i've seen the HOA badges were a jdm thing only

if you have a UKDM accord wagon " aerodeck " for say, it dosen't have the badges

These are from germany

Comment

Austrailia for the most part only gets mud spec japanese cars as their importing laws are as such to protect their own car manufacturing companies.

However here in NZ we for a long time had very relaxed laws and could essentially import anything from Japan and road register it.
                This has changed now and cars of xx years old now can not (be imported) unless they are I think 20 years old in which case they can be imported as a SIV (special intrest vehicle)

Interesting about those badges, I had it in my head that every honda in America would have had them.

And yes I realise Everything there is LHD.....We have LHD rubbish trucks here and a bunch of old american cars as well.
                Not sure if new US cars can still be brought here without being converted to RHD now...pretty sure they have to be now days.

Comment

i've seen cb6s with rhd for less even after shipping costs. i'd pay 6k for a good coupe though.
                  Last edited by CyborgGT; 03-30-2011, 05:36 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

you can have mine for $3k (NZD !!) and sort your own shipping

Hell ill even strip the spare sedan and fill the coupe up with all the good spares for ya

Comment

need to look into making an import road legal still. i havent gotten around to talking to my dmv yet, and even then it'll be a couple years before i take my first real actions on contacting an exporter. other things need doing first... like contributing a write-up on fitting a jrsc in a lhd h-swapped cb.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I'd buy that wagon hands down, though the shipping and import fees will be more than the car itself. -_-
                        Current:
                        2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                        1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                        1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7nub View Post
                          i'd Buy That Wagon Hands Down, Though The Shipping And Import Fees Will Be More Than The Car Itself. -_-
                          X2
                          My MRT

Comment

Working...
                          X