Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

4 CB's meet+shoot out (late pics from Jan 23rd 2011)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, I can see why you photoshopped the dent.
    Damn, its that bad!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzCB7 View Post
      That's what I was thinking lol
      Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post
      Green sedan? There is no green sedan in the photos.
      i think he meant the arcadia coupe
      Click Here To Check Out My Ride
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137030

Comment

Originally posted by kouzie View Post

Damn, its that bad!
        It may have that dent but it's still a clean CB

And I'm loving that pic on your sig kouzie! Those are the style of wheels I've always wanted... Hook it up Dao! lol

Comment

Originally posted by phantomcb7 View Post
          Just giving him a hard time Nothin but games

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
            When I see these pics I think of this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL-Z-KHzgf4Cen Cal represent!

Originally posted by kouzie View Post

Damn, its that bad!
            I didnt photoshop the dent, i just tried not to take any picture of that side, lol.
            Originally posted by phantomcb7 View Post
            Yupp, i know that. Just making sure he wasn't seeing things.

MRT

Comment

I wish there was a group of CB7 enthusiasts in Sydney, Australia. I want to have a group shoot with other CB7's, all the CB7 owners here are oldies! Lols

Comment

When I see these pics I think of this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL-Z-KHzgf4Cen Cal represent!
                559 Son!! lol

Originally posted by 2ylit3 View Post
                I wish there was a group of CB7 enthusiasts in Sydney, Australia. I want to have a group shoot with other CB7's, all the CB7 owners here are oldies! Lols
                just cus they old don't mean they can't be cb7 enthusiasts
                -:¦:-
                Originally posted by wed3k
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                  559 Son!! lol
                  How did you guys get 559 and Fresno?

MRT

Comment

whats that plug hanging under the blue one

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
                      whats that plug hanging under the blue one
                      Probably something to do with A/C Fan or compressor.

MRT

Comment

crisp pics son.. i shoulda got with you sooner so u could have snapped some pics of my ride.. i need professional pics of all of my car interior and outside as well

Comment

Originally posted by loup05 View Post
                          crisp pics son.. i shoulda got with you sooner so u could have snapped some pics of my ride.. i need professional pics of all of my car interior and outside as well
                          lol, im a noob. im a noob photographer. i just got great gear, with no skills, lol. photoshop makes my picture look good, lol

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post
                            lol, im a noob. im a noob photographer. i just got great gear, with no skills, lol. photoshop makes my picture look good, lol
                            lol.. how much did u spend on the gear? i want to get some ballin camera gear lol.. i really need to do a photo-shoot of my car.. just for personal reasons.. whens the bakersfield meet? im down for a road trip hahah

Comment

Pics are primo. Is this the same white Accord? It looks familiar. It looks dope. I borrowed this pic from the Santa Monica west coast meet.

Last edited by SanJoCaF22DrAcc; 07-27-2011, 12:47 AM.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                              MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by loup05 View Post
                                lol.. how much did u spend on the gear? i want to get some ballin camera gear lol.. i really need to do a photo-shoot of my car.. just for personal reasons.. whens the bakersfield meet? im down for a road trip hahah
                                Im not from Bakersfield, lol.
                                Camera + all gear (not including some free stuff that i got for doing a wedding) costed me about 6k
                                Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                                Pics are primo. Is this the same white Accord? It looks familiar. It looks dope. I borrowed this pic from the Santa Monica west coast meet.
                                Yupp, same CB at the Santa Monica meet.

MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X