Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

4 CB's meet+shoot out (late pics from Jan 23rd 2011)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
    Damn these are some fresh a$$ rides!!!!
    Thanks!

MRT

Comment

man those are some sick ass rides.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed91cb7 View Post
        man those are some sick ass rides.
        Thanks buddy!

MRT

Comment

Well I have to say thanks to everybody's positive feedback!

Can't wait forthe next shoot Dao.. Maybe we can get other people from central cal and surroundings areas to meet us too

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzCB7 View Post
            Well I have to say thanks to everybody's positive feedback!

Can't wait forthe next shoot Dao.. Maybe we can get other people from central cal and surroundings areas to meet us too
            Spring is here so all we have to do is wait til you guys are coming back into town, and we'll see if the local guys can get work off and meet us for the shoot.

MRT

Comment

Holy fuck I'm jizzing.
              I like the brown sedan and green sedan the best.
              Current:
              2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
              1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
              1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

I'm in love, I can't wait till I get my first CB7

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
                  Holy fuck I'm jizzing.
                  I like the brown sedan and green sedan the best.
                  Green sedan? There is no green sedan in the photos.
                  And thanks, I own the Rosewood Brown Accord.
                  Originally posted by Turbo617 View Post
                  I'm in love, I can't wait till I get my first CB7
                  If you got the money, you can transform instantly. Took me about 3 years.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post
                    Green sedan? There is no green sedan in the photos.
                    That's what I was thinking lol

Comment

I seen the White CB7 Coupe last saturday night. Its fast!. The guy driving it is chill as fk too.
                      MY MRT
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

the lil red dot u got in ur pix could be a bad/dead pixel on ur sensor .. might wanna hit up canon and see if they can remap ur sensor for you.

Nice pix though! hopefully u guys can make it up to some Norcal meets.. or set up some Central Valley meets and maybe i can make it some some
                        -:¦:-
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by AeyJayCB7 View Post
                          I seen the White CB7 Coupe last saturday night. Its fast!. The guy driving it is chill as fk too.
                          Where do you live at? I haven't seen too many CBs at in n out that I don't know or atleast that I haven't seen.. Bakersfield is a small ass big town lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzCB7 View Post
                            Where do you live at? I haven't seen too many CBs at in n out that I don't know or atleast that I haven't seen.. Bakersfield is a small ass big town lol
                            Eddie, he was out there last week but we were at that wedding. He's cool as fuck and might join with us and have another cb in our crew.

@jay, you should try to mob with us this sat and see if you like our team.
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199269 Current Coupe.

Instagram : moii_26

Playstation Network : el_tyrone

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                              the lil red dot u got in ur pix could be a bad/dead pixel on ur sensor .. might wanna hit up canon and see if they can remap ur sensor for you.

Nice pix though! hopefully u guys can make it up to some Norcal meets.. or set up some Central Valley meets and maybe i can make it some some
                              Fuck! There goes money out of my ass, lol.

I been wanting to save money so i can fix my driver rear quarter panel.
                              So much for that, and i have a wedding to shoot soon too.

Thanks for the heads up though, i really appreciate it.

Norcal, i travel during the summer all the time, lol. My brother in law stays in South Sac.

MRT

Comment

When I see these pics I think of this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL-Z-KHzgf4Cen Cal represent!

Comment

Working...
                                X