Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

LED turn signals inside side mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED turn signals inside side mirrors

as i mention i would be doing this diy to be neater and look more stock

old pic of how it use to look

i put the leds on he outside

new and improved

also painted my mirrors

at night

Originally posted by deevergote
    Calling your USDM Accord "JDM" is like calling President Obama "African".

I like this look a lot better. How does it look in the daytime? My problem is my tint is too dark on my signal lights that it is barely visible during the day. At night it's okay, but not great either.

Awesome mod though, thanks for the pics!

Comment

wow this is nice deff an great job......but is there any glare from that at night..and i can only imagin what the people behind u will be saying...like shit is blinding me..lmao!

my new turbo build

Comment

no not blinding at all...well only just a little but for me...and ( Zman) it looks good in the day too since they are hidden in darkness they light up well ill post up a good daytime pic later on today

Comment

Originally posted by ambientwater View Post
          no not blinding at all...well only just a little but for me...and ( Zman) it looks good in the day too since they are hidden in darkness they light up well ill post up a good daytime pic later on today
          Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it. I'm following this diligently because this is a serious mod I want to do... for safety reasons and it looks cool.

Comment

A lot better on the inside, and u have 2 tone mirrors, and 14 double 5 spoke wheels, +1 rep comin nowwwwwwwwwwwwww.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
              Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it. I'm following this diligently because this is a serious mod I want to do... for safety reasons and it looks cool.
              here's the daytime pic from when i was at the chicago meet

and a closer view of how i hid the wring

check out Tippey's DIY for installing heated mirrors he has a lot of pics on how to disassemble the mirror i dont really have to many pics of it
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175219

Comment

looks good
                Say what you like just spell my name right
                1992ACCORD EX R.I.P.
                1991ACCORD SE

Comment

Oh man, I just checked my MRT, and saw this post. I'M DIGGING THIS IDEA!!! I'll look into this, thanks a lot!
                  blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Working...
                  X