Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I got one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got one!

Well....didn't expect to find or buy this today, but I just had to.

1993 SE coupe. Yup. This is a local car, guy lived across the street from my friend. The kid drove this car for a while with a knocking rod, so the motor is pooched.

I can get another F22 for about $200 and throw it in. I paid $300 for the car. It does have wheels on it, I took the 15" alloys with new tires off that EXR wagon I posted a little while ago.

The car is still going to be at the yard for a few weeks as I have some financial issues to deal with, but I had to atleast put a deposit on the car to hold it. I couldn't let this SE escape.

It has 241 000km. Interior is complete and in great shape. Only a small rip in the driver side bolster.

But look at how straight and clean the body is! There is 1 dent with some rust on the passenger side fender, and it needs a fuel door.

This car is about as clean as my 91 SE was,maybe a little less, but either way, I had to jump on it, cuz I wanted a coupe and for the past 2 months I've been looking for an Accord and I can't find anything decent.

So, here she is. My new baby.

I walked around the corner as was greeted by this.

Straight body!

mmm, tan leather

Clean!

See the rust on the fender. Thats the only bad spot on the car.

I'm excited. My search is over and I can rest easy now.

Ew, it's gold...

Looks like it still needs some cleaning up but all-in-all, it looks good.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Oh, it needs a good clean inside and out, but once you see it for what it is, it's a complete car in very good shape underneath.

It may need a new engine, but the interior and body shape are better than anything running I've found for sale that isn't more than $2500.

I'm sure I'll be painting it too, since the RH fender needs to be replaced.

White or black with tan will look rather delicious. Perhaps something different. Who knows.

For now, I need to get it driveable so I can ditch the Mazda 3. But I'm seriously happy and stoked that I found it and saved it just in time. I always used to see the car around town and every time I saw it, no matter where I was or who I was with I'd yell out "GIVE ME THAT SE!"

Comment

Nice find! Good luck with that coupe.

Man, it looks so sad sitting there in the mud without wheels.
        My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

yeah, it used to have the nice 7 spoke SE rims on it. Dunno where they disappeared to, so it just has the normal EXR alloys on it now, with brand new tires too haha.

It needs an engine, exhaust, gas tank and maybe brake rotors unless these ones clean up. I won't have the car in my possession for a few more weeks though.

Comment

It was really scary when I got the guy to come pick the car up with the loader so that I could bolt the wheels on it. He started to get under it and almost pushed it into the car beside it and would have busted the mirror off. It was pretty tense watchung him finally get the car picked up without damaging it.

He finally got it up with no issues and a big sigh of relief from me lol.

Comment

wow nice find man

does the SE have those chrome fender thingys??? how are they mounted onto the car?

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
              be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

crazymikey going back to a cb again lol...i knew you wouldn't want to drive that madza 3 of yours for a while...you couldn't resist the feel of your old one....great find...hope you do good to that car and you won't sell it this time
                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Those tan seats are mint, one of the best looking leather ones around!
                  Current:
                  2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                  1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                  1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

The seats aren't mint...but they're probably as close to mint as you'll find for a 20 year old Honda. The driver's side bolster has a small rip, and then there's the usual wear & tear, but there's no damage to them otherwise. The black leather in my 91 SE was stupid mint.

mercyboy, I've wanted another CB since I got rid of my 91. I like the Mazda, but it just doesn't have the character and feel a CB does.

Yes, it has the chrome fender deelies. Not sure how they're mounted. I think they screw on the inner lip.

I looked around the classifieds. F22s are ranging $200-250, some H22s are going 600-1000 and I found an F20B with a tranny for $700.

I'm pretty sure that for now I'm just going to drop an F22 in it, get it running and get things sorted out. I bet the kid that junked it will shit his pants when he sees his Accord back from the dead, especially since we're planning to move into the same subdivision he lives in.
                    Last edited by crazymikey; 03-20-2011, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Damn you with those seats and how they're already heated

Im pretty sure the color is cashmere silver, a color also commonly used on legends

Its a really nice color that actually looks good when you paint the side moldings with it

I can't wait to see it at home cleaned up.

Comment

Same colour as 91EXR...agreed that colour looks soo nice with the moldings painted

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                        be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

you going to keep this one this time!?!?!!
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

sell me the mirrors off it.
                            i say keep it champange gold. its a nice se color. classy. dont ruin the se by painting it white or black like everyone does.
                            Last edited by tommi; 03-20-2011, 12:22 PM.
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                              sell me the mirrors off it.
                              i say keep it champange gold. its a nice se color. classy. dont ruin the se by painting it white or black like everyone does.
                              Not competent enough to do the TL mirror swap?

Comment

Working...
                              X