Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I got one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And, I just put a deposit on an F22 at an engine warehouse in Calgary with less than 60k miles on it.

$359! Its 2 hours away so I need to figure out how and when to pick it up with my weird ass work schedule.

We're almost ready to rock!!

Now I need a timing belt kit and a gas tank.

Comment

car looks great! love the gold trim! cant wait to see what you do to it

H22 cb7:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=133482
      cb9:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187076
      dd cb7:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203058

Comment

It's definetly losing everything gold. lol. However I already offered all of the gold emblems to Tippey. The grille however, will be looking for a new home.

I hate gold trim. I hate the colour of the car. No idea on paint yet, but the gold grille and emblems are being replaced with stock silver. And I definetly want to run some 15 or 16" mesh rims with some lip and some camber on F&F coilovers and Ingalls camber kit.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          It's definetly losing everything gold. lol. However I already offered all of the gold emblems to Tippey. The grille however, will be looking for a new home.

I hate gold trim. I hate the colour of the car. No idea on paint yet, but the gold grille and emblems are being replaced with stock silver. And I definetly want to run some 15 or 16" mesh rims with some lip and some camber on F&F coilovers and Ingalls camber kit.
          I definitely liked your idea of the Solaris Silver. I think it will look uber clean with the ivory interior.

Hey hey! Let me know if you find a place that sells those chrome rings! I need to get myself a set, but there are nowhere to be found on the net...
          I <3 My Honda CB9!
          My Hondas
          1992 Integra LS Coupe (Sad story...)
          1995 Civic VP Coupe (Traded for->)
          2002 Civic EX Coupe (Traded for->)
          2006 Acura MDX (Long story...)
          1988 Accord DX Sedan (Donated to a friend)
          1992 Accord LX Wagon (Sad Story)

Comment

Glad to hear the updates dude. If I had a CB7, I'd bring the grille to its new home.
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Went to the wreckers today. They are towing the car home next week, so I will have it within a few days from now.

While I was there, I picked up a chrome 9293 grille, which I've already modified by hollowing it out and adding black mesh.

Decided I'm not buying the motor from the engine warehouse. It's been sitting too long and needs new timing belt and all new seals.

I've got a lead on a couple locally, which I will probably end up with instead. Still in need of a gas tank, but can't be bothered to pull one of a junked car as it's doing twice the work, and the yard is literally a swimming pool right now.

As for paint, I don't think I'll get around to it this year, but I am still toying with the solaris silver idea...basically make a 2 door version of my old sedan, because I loved the look I had going with it.

Jester, what chrome rings are you referring to? The ones for the gauge cluster or the fender trim? I found a nice carbon fibre gauge overlay that I would rather have than to do the chrome rings...or maybe do both.

We'll see. First thing's first is I need to get the engine swapped and running and the car roadworthy, so I've got some money to spend. Glad I got this new job to afford it lol.

Comment

It's home!!

My god is the interior filthy! That carpet is BLACK with dirt and mud. Seats are dirty. It smells like smoke and ass.

I'm going to go look at a '90 EXR 5 speed coupe tonight for $400...it may actually become the car I build and swap the SE stuff into. Gets me out of having to do a motor swap. We'll see. I have to go view the car in about an hour.

Can anyone recommend some good leather and carpet cleaners?

Comment

ill take the door panels please.
                  COUPE K24

Comment

haha, no you won't.

Comment

nah really that shit look nice. dont use it as a parts car.
                      COUPE K24

Comment

All depends what the EXR is like. It's a running car with a 5 speed, and it's white....

So why not swap over the interior, rear discs and all the other goodies.

Comment

mmmm heated seats and good idea about swapping the se parts over the the 5 speed, why not if its in good running condition

I want those chrome fender flares!!! lol

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                          be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Man, if that other EX-R is in good condition, white with tan leather interior is a great color combination.
                            My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
                              Man, if that other EX-R is in good condition, white with tan leather interior is a great color combination.
                              damn never thought about that.
                              COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by busak87 View Post
                                mmmm heated seats and good idea about swapping the se parts over the the 5 speed, why not if its in good running condition

I want those chrome fender flares!!! lol
                                Well, now that I'm gonna build the '90 EXR, the flares are yours if you want 'em. PM me.

So, I did end up buying the '90 EXR coupe for $300....running and driving. Body is a little rough...but it runs smooooth and it's a 5 speed.
                                Last edited by crazymikey; 04-13-2011, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X