Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Suspension

Koni Str. t with Megan sleaves.
    Soon replacing the streets with yellows
    and the megans with Ground Controls.

Before

After

What do you guys think?

nice bro, how long did it take you? i just did mine a week ago for the first time ever in my life and it took me 8 hours.

about to get my hands dirty!

Comment

whoa! definitely not 8hr. but i had a buddy help me and he knew a bit more than me so it was like 3-4 hr only because we stopped and took many breaks.
      I bet if I was on my own i would have taken me about 8hrs though jaja

Comment

yea i wish i had a extra set of hands but i enjoyed the struggle, learned a lot from it.i'm ready to do it again, i want to get some Koni yellows to replace the Tokico Blue's i put on.

about to get my hands dirty!

Comment

Yippie kai yah!! Nice drop man!
          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          My coupe!!!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

sitting nicely . i like the white blades whole car looks in great shape . good work man .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Im not sure y, but ur cb is sex. Blk tails I think.

So did u buy the struts and sleeves seperate?
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I love it! Looks very nice.

I want to do this to mine this summer some time. If you don't mind me asking how much did all the parts cost you?

Comment

I actually think I liked it better higher! I'm not a fan of slammed cars.

Either way, the car looks great. Clean paint, clean wheels... The bright wheels on the otherwise blacked out car make for a nice contrast!

Comment

x2, I don't like "slammed" but it would help if you had some 16's with meaty tires...also improves the ride comfort. I got some koni yellows but haven't installed ....yet

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                      Yippie kai yah!! Nice drop man!

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                      sitting nicely . i like the white blades whole car looks in great shape . good work man .
                      Thanks guys.

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                      Im not sure y, but ur cb is sex. Blk tails I think.

So did u buy the struts and sleeves seperate?
                      Jaja yes sir black tailights
                      yeah i got the Konis from shoxs.com and the Coilovers sleeves of the Megan Racing site.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

Either way, the car looks great. Clean paint, clean wheels... The bright wheels on the otherwise blacked out car make for a nice contrast!
                      Thanks Deeve i was hoping the wheels would make a nice contrast and to my surprise i actually got quite a few compliments at the Accord/Prelude meet we had this saturday in chicago

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                      x2, I don't like "slammed" but it would help if you had some 16's with meaty tires...also improves the ride comfort. I got some koni yellows but haven't installed ....yet

I actually do have some 16 but they are waiting to be polished and need tires.
                      Same here i sourced some used Koni yellow after i bought the Str. t but the guy that sold them to me didnt include the hardware im going to try and find everything i need to install them soon

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

I'm with Deev. I like the car as a whole, but maybe it's just because of the wheel size you're running, it doesn't look quite right that low.

Comment

I just don't like ANY car that low. Once the wheels start tucking, it looks broken to me. I actually think my car looks too low on H&R Race springs and Koni Yellows set at the lowest perch. I want to put it on H&R Sports.

Comment

I think its your tire profile that is giving the weird vibe.

Either way - CB7 slammed on blades is a good call in my books.

Comment

Too low for those shocks

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                              X