Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

finally put the rims on the cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally put the rims on the cb

what do you think? im sure more upgrades or different rims will come

looks hella clean bro. Are they XXR's?
    MY MRT
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

yea they are i had a black cb with xxrs on it as well sold it and done this car right this time instead of half assing the suspenion and everything else...it feels really good to do it right...even though the mud flaps like to drag sometimes lol

Comment

did you do any modification to fit the rims? what size and tire measurements. I used to have some of those rims and they used to scrape on bumps.
        MY MRT
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

16x8 rims...195/40 on the tires and i just rolled the rear a little bit to get it where they wont hit when i hit a bump... and thats all...eventually i will buy a fender roller and have new rear quarters welded in so i can buy another camber kit and make it where i wont have negative camber..thats my plans atleast...i def need an alignment within the next week though

Comment

Ya they nice, but I don't wanna go thru the hassle of rollin anything just for wheels or dd.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Looking good.
              For my taste, it's too shiny.... but thats mine opinion

Comment

Looks great I like them for sure!

Comment

looking good are they always that shiney
                  FROM L.A. TO KILL TOWN BABY

Comment

sicccckkkkk. That stance is just right and the wheels are sick

Comment

In that first pic ya car looks crazy long. But just the angle. Looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Love It!

Is that an OEM roof rack?

Comment

Im about to pick up a set of these they look so boss!

Comment

Daammmnnnnnnn! Seriously though, well put together. Looks good.
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                              X