Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

finally put my seats in!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally put my seats in!!

yeahhh boyyyyy!!!! j/k

finally put these things in and lovin it....too bad i cant drive the car yet....i giv it till the 11th...there black leather sparco replicas,my interior is maroon.hope u guys like as well thanks for the comments.

befor

and after the driver

and now both done

my new turbo build

Siiiick siiick sick!

Now vacum that biotch will ya!
    And careful you don't suck up that lil gurl ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
      Siiiick siiick sick!

Now vacum that biotch will ya!
      And careful you don't suck up that lil gurl ..
      well thank u imm vacume it when i get my license back..yeah not a big enough hose for that kid!!

my new turbo build

Comment

Those are some sick seats!!

How much fab did you have to do to mount them?

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          Those are some sick seats!!

How much fab did you have to do to mount them?
          alot...i had to get some donor stock rails and some steel flat bars,weld those to the rails then weld the seat to it....

my new turbo build

Comment

loving the seats...where did u get em

Comment

Nice seats if I say so myself. Uhoh looks like you got a driver future racer on your hands bro.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                Nice seats if I say so myself. Uhoh looks like you got a driver future racer on your hands bro.
                she screams if i take her out with out starting the car....and thanks for the comments

my new turbo build

Comment

Very nice. Are you gonna keep the interior red? ive been looking into dying mine black.

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
                    she screams if i take her out with out starting the car....and thanks for the comments
                    ohh shit true car enthusiast. Shes like nooooo my seats no damnyou lol.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                      ohh shit true car enthusiast. Shes like nooooo my seats no damnyou lol.
                      shes been in that car sense she was born.....every time we ask her what car she wants to go in she always says mine...

my new turbo build

Comment

My lil girl is the same way she always like the cars I have owned. At 2 she was in love with the sound of my Camaro. now shes 4 and loves being in daddies white boxy car

But man I have to say good job with the seats any pics of the brakets?
                        92 CB7 F22 5 speed.

^MY RIDE THREAD^

Comment

looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris2388 View Post
                            My lil girl is the same way she always like the cars I have owned. At 2 she was in love with the sound of my Camaro. now shes 4 and loves being in daddies white boxy car

But man I have to say good job with the seats any pics of the brakets?
                            naaa for some reason the camera wouldnt work...let it sit till i stao put the brackets on rted tthe seats and in the car and it worked for one pic...did the same for the second seat too..

my new turbo build

Comment

Ok bro u need 2 redo that interior or clean it up.

Them seats r to clean for that interior.

So send them seats 2 me instead

Carpet dye will b a good place 2 start, bbut that's me.

You need more blk NOW To cover up all that maroon.
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                              X