Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cb7

Any suggestions for it let me know

she loooks clean man...just do the regular mods like...suspension, rims bodykit like lips...just make your imagines come to how your car will looks like cause there are so many things that can happen...but a good start is a clean car and you have one.!!!!!
    VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
    1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
    MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Yea man I got it for only 500 runs good but gotta do struts, was thinking clean grill, one piece headlights, fogs paint idk haha Mayb a roof rack just cuz I think they look nice on cb7s

Comment

CT plate!? good more CT guys, shes looking clean man. On this site you will get inspired to mod and fix her up nicely... good luck and hope we meet sometime in the spring or summer when we start meets

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Yes this site and ctvtec is what I've been using for inspiration but ctvtec is more civics n teggys, but I'm pumped for some meets cuz I've never been haha, a lot of ppl over there have given me some places to start thi which is nice n u guys seem like straight ppl too

Comment

What the hell, these CT and Northeast guys are popping up everywhere lately.

Super clean sedan. Hope to see the mods done as clean as the car.

Comment

I'm hoping they do too, I can't wait to paint it haha, anyway do u know y it still says my post count is 2?

Comment

I'm thinking either clear jdm projector headlights n clear turn signals or black housing jdm projectors with the black back turn signals

Comment

Originally posted by Jmurphy View Post
                  Yes this site and ctvtec is what I've been using for inspiration but ctvtec is more civics n teggys, but I'm pumped for some meets cuz I've never been haha, a lot of ppl over there have given me some places to start thi which is nice n u guys seem like straight ppl too
                  not everyone here is so kind... heads up.. but your car is clean as hell bro.. loving the black...$500 thats nutz for how clean she is.. what the clock reading?
                  i bought mine for $900.. do these cars hold value or ppl just dont want em

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

^ they are 20 years old man. the loan value is funny , like 600.00 for tip top shape .

Jmurphy , you have got one nice looking ride man . love the cleanness. hope you love your cb7 as much as i love mine. that's a very good start man . good luck and god bless.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmurphy View Post
                      I'm thinking either clear jdm projector headlights n clear turn signals or black housing jdm projectors with the black back turn signals
                      All black will look sick up front. Maybe red out the tails.

Be a totally different looking car just with lighting mods. Need some window tint too, since the car is black.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        All black will look sick up front. Maybe red out the tails.

Be a totally different looking car just with lighting mods. Need some window tint too, since the car is black.
                        my point exactly.. look into something off the wall.. i tried the red out i wasnt so successful, others have been.. but you got a good canvas like we all said.. let your imagination run wild... not tooo wild but you get the drift

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

Working...
                        X