Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 1993 CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice car bro, screw what the hatters say, they prolly wont have that same car in a few years and way, either be wrecked or mommy and daddy couldn't afford it, seen it happen to a lot of people and i just laugh inside and say to myself "what comes around goes around".

Comment

go with F man be diff every honda ever has h22 swap your car pwns bro

Comment

Wow your not far from me at all.

We really need to get a maryland meet together

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
          Don't trip on that bro, i went from having an Evo X to my CB7 and let me tell you that every time i drive her i get so hard! haha i love my CB and i have burned out my friends EK, 300C, 05 GTI, and an 08 TL as well. It don't matter shit how much power you have on your car as long as you know how to drive her and push it!
          OMG really LMAO yea i get excited driving my CB7 too but dam you get that happy lol
          HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
            Dam, clean cb!

And for the record, any of us will tell u, your car us not a piece of shit.

We have more tq and hp than any other non vtec b or d series engine.

I have H series plenum and tb double stack plate, and has a lot more tq now. She's not fun in the snow, lol, to much spinnin even if I feather the pedal, she wants to take off.
            thanks lol and nice CB7

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7h22a View Post
              Nice car bro, screw what the hatters say, they prolly wont have that same car in a few years and way, either be wrecked or mommy and daddy couldn't afford it, seen it happen to a lot of people and i just laugh inside and say to myself "what comes around goes around".
              yea that maybe is true about these haters and anyways when i hook up my car im gonna make em eat my dust for breakfest and dinner lol
              Last edited by JDMDaniel240; 01-20-2011, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmCB907 View Post
                OMG really LMAO yea i get excited driving my CB7 too but dam you get that happy lol
                haha yup.

keep in mind that if you got haters, you're doing something right!
                the only guy im jealous of is my teacher who has an NSX... douche
                Originally posted by scudweiser
                it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

haha yup.

keep in mind that if you got haters, you're doing something right!
                  the only guy im jealous of is my teacher who has an NSX... douche
                  lmao wtf a teacher has NSX but dosent have a clue of that cars potential hahaha lol i would eye that car down everytime im in the PK LOT and also what happen to your Lan-EVO X lol is it a nightmare???

Comment

lmao wtf a teacher has NSX but dosent have a clue of that cars potential hahaha lol i would eye that car down everytime im in the PK LOT and also what happen to your Lan-EVO X lol is it a nightmare???
                    Hes an instructor at my school, but his real job is Network Security Administrator. he has one of 6 NSX in SD lol, and trust me this guy knows its potential. It got repo'd the payments were too much so i just defaulted on the loan.
                    it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                    Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Hes an instructor at my school, but his real job is Network Security Administrator. he has one of 6 NSX in SD lol, and trust me this guy knows its potential. It got repo'd the payments were too much so i just defaulted on the loan.
                      I would of cried so hard lol watching her go down the street on that ugly fucking tow truck

Comment

Originally posted by sin2k5 View Post
                        oh damn... that's my car

It definitely needs a wash.
                        ohh damn ! man finally i found u well is this the dude you were taking about?

Comment

With your plans, it sounds like you know what you're getting into.

Make sure you update us regularly!

Comment

I would of cried so hard lol watching her go down the street on that ugly fucking tow truck
                            i chased the asshole for two blocks with my rifle lmao

Comment

Clean car keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by ghost007 View Post
                                ohh damn ! man finally i found u well is this the dude you were taking about?
                                wow, Sam is posting... damnnnnnnnnnnnn

Dude, the car looks good, and you have Dean as a wingman to assis ya on any problems. Welcome to the forums and im sure i'll be seeing you around.
                                JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Working...
                                X