Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Work in Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work in Progress

She looks black but when I looked closer she's really blue underneath. I plan to re-paint her the stock color blue(whatever it may be), add an intake, and headers. I also plan to lower her one day.
    3/1/2011 New rims

I paid $180 for some OEM Civic alloys that I stupidly thought would fit the CB( the whole 4 lug will fit 4 lug theory). They were too big for my lowered civic so I traded them for these:

Would also like to introduce our new addition: 1971 Baja Bug(6/2011)
    Last edited by s.green; 07-01-2011, 12:02 PM. Reason: New pictures

Newest addition to the family...

awh man, she's pretty rough lookin. but with a little TLC, she'll look good as new =]
    are you gonna keep the blue dark? or are you gonna bring a little light to it?

Comment

I'm going to keep the blue whatever it is...lol. It looks like a royal blue but it isn't a dark royal. once I figure out what the color code is i'll let ya'll know. yes, she is rough. I have a lot of cosmetic things to do on the inside too but I only paid $450 for her so I can't complain too much!

Comment

only 450?
        nice pick up?
        she runs right? (if so, how well? =])

Comment

like a champ! so far i've replaced the starter, valve cover gasket, spark plugs and the ignition control module. the kid i got it from didn't know what he was doing, he changed out the ecu and some other crap.
          she runs fine when she's got gas, the float in the tank is bogus. thought it was my clutch(see previous post) but i really needed gas. the engine is quiet and sometimes i can't even hear when i need to downshift. i hope to be at the atlanta meet with some fresh paint at least.

Comment

the colour is cobalt blue metallic. great colour same colour as my 4door. welcome
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

nice start you got bro . any rust ? i love sedans and hope you bring her up in life.welcome aboard and may your stay be a good one.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

ba ha! I'm a girl...no worries though. No rust that I can see which I am thankful for. I plan on raising her right, I rather drive my accord than my civic.

Comment

yeah, if you look in the driver's side door jamb, you should see the color code. it looks like b-54p (cobalt blue pearl) as Tommi stated. good luck with it. later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Nice, another blue cb7 and another female member! Not a bad find for the price.This car is a great canvas to undergo a complete transformation! Good luck with it and hope you enjoy the site!

Comment

thanks! I'm a future librarian I plan to make money for my family and car!

Comment

car looks good im also liking ur future plans nice pick up for 450

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                          yeah, if you look in the driver's side door jamb, you should see the color code. it looks like b-54p (cobalt blue pearl) as Tommi stated. good luck with it. later.
                          man, you folks sure do know your CB7 stuff! B-54P-3 it is!!
                          I'm honored to be part of this CB7 family!

Comment

welcome to the site girl.
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                              welcome to the site girl.
                              ha ha.thanks!

Comment

Working...