Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

finally my own cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep us posted man, this is a clean ass CB!

Picture courtesy of JezzWolf!

Comment

Clean ride and nice list of stuff you want to do with it... is it your DD?

Comment

love the ride
        a right hand drive would be soooo sweet here in so cal
        too bad the laws are crap out here

90 accord lx
        form > function

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 604CB7 View Post
          Clean ride and nice list of stuff you want to do with it... is it your DD?

yeppp, its gunna its already my daily driver but i dont want to drive it too much... its got low Ks... like 175,000Kms which is good...

just recently tried to fix the antenna but its a common problem with the electric CB7 antenna...i got 2 second hands one and gunna combine them to 1

Comment

Clean CB!!! Keep it that way!!!
            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            My coupe!!!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

ahhhhhhhh shit you have a right hand drive cb, dope!

welcome aboard.
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

just found out yesterday that the car had been in hail damage.... real tiny one, not like a huge hail damage,,, but i can see the liittle tiny dints on the roof and bonnet...

any ideas how to fix it?

and another thing i was thinkin, but need your opinions.... the interior of the car is gunna get done in suede next year... the dash board and door trims...with red stichings... and 2 black recaros in the front(recaros fron integra)

the question is, do you guys think that the door steps would look good in carbon fiber? i wanna do a carbon fiber OVERLAY... and all the grey plastic bits will be same method, reason is i dont like the grey interior...

cheers

and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Comment

and she doesnt see past 3500 RPM everyday...

i will be back in mauritius in january people.... i will post pics of my cb in mauritius which is real clean

Comment

A fellow Victorian, I'll be looking out for you in the streets. Nice ride

Comment

Originally posted by CilverBlack7 View Post
                      A fellow Victorian, I'll be looking out for you in the streets. Nice ride

sweet, where abouts you from?

Comment

Nice pick up man. Car looks very clean.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                          I love how the US was the only one who got airbags in 92, lol. It looks like a good start.

Super rare m4d jDm y0. Lol. does anybody still have theirs? I know mine didnt.
                          U.S. is the only 1 that didnt get the hood-liners for some reason.

And If I remember correctly only a hand full of U.S. accords got the 1 for the trunk also.

I know as I used to PDI for Camelback Honda from 90-94.

Welcome to the site and you have a very clean car.
                          Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

ey gav- wise that you invested the time to find a good example of one to buy, car looks flawless and its going to cost you less running the thing which will mean more free money towards your mod wish list... and the kays are so low! i reckon the majority of cb7 owners in vic are seniors lol. -oh, and you gotta bring TWO sets of those thin side mouldings back from overseas lol.
                            Last edited by nicko; 01-14-2011, 07:15 PM.

Comment

keep her clean

Comment

Originally posted by nicko View Post
                                ey gav- wise that you invested the time to find a good example of one to buy, car looks flawless and its going to cost you less running the thing which will mean more free money towards your mod wish list... and the kays are so low! i reckon the majority of cb7 owners in vic are seniors lol. -oh, and you gotta bring TWO sets of those thin side mouldings back from overseas lol.
                                yes sir, i have only one set, but will be more than happy to find another set for you. ive got them NEW from singapore, actually its my dads, but you know, im gunna steal them from him lol... i already told him that lots of his spare parts will go missing when im back to Mauritius lol... he gets his genuine honda parts from singapore and im going to get into contact with them to get parts, my dad told me they also have genuine stanley fogs

Comment

Working...
                                X