Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

fully wire tucked engine bays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
    Nothing realty happened around new years lol there was the annual mill block party that was pretty busy bc of the fiesta bowl.

That's not my car. Its my buddies civic and yeah he did it all himself.
    its still clean...and i didnt even make it out there this year...whats a good weekend to come out there though??...Jan 21st-23rd or Jan 28th-30th??...
    My signature was removed because it was too big.

Comment

To the guys with the tucked firewall components, have any of you documented where exactly you tucked them with pics? I've taken care of my wiring running along the strut towers already, and the P/S system will be taken out when I have the engine out in a couple months, but I'm desperately wanting to hide the chunky stuff surrounding the intake mani!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
        To the guys with the tucked firewall components, have any of you documented where exactly you tucked them with pics? I've taken care of my wiring running along the strut towers already, and the P/S system will be taken out when I have the engine out in a couple months, but I'm desperately wanting to hide the chunky stuff surrounding the intake mani!
        I deleted all of mine.

'90 Accord EX(project)
        '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
        '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
          Whats the point? No preformance increase with this...
          Do you always find something negative in any thread that surfaces???

You seem like a likeable guy..but no offense your ramblings can be an eye sore sometimes not to mention a total buzzkill.

Take a chill pill bro...admire the work and just relax. You always seem so uptight.

On topic:

I love the clean looks of a fully tucked engine bay, the only downside is you have to be able to make sure the wires are never going to cause an electrical nightmare.

God imagine trying to tackle a wiring issue within a tucked bay..you'd be kicking yourself in the ass for not doing it riight the first time.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Kash_619 View Post
            its still clean...and i didnt even make it out there this year...whats a good weekend to come out there though??...Jan 21st-23rd or Jan 28th-30th??...
            yeah, he scored a cover shot on this months honda tuning.

well, i will be going snowboarding (probably snowbowl) the 28th-30th, so 21st-23rd if you wanna meet up

Click picture to see my mrt
            Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
              If your car isn't show quality, or you're not a bay flasher, then a tuck is worthless.
              wor dup.. i mean its nice and all to see no wires but, what if you gotta do some electrical how easy is it to work on ?

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

that would be crazy to work on i bet

Comment

hmm...i like a clean engine bay look but the ones where its just the engine seems kind of wrong lol. you gota still have something else in there besides just the engine..tell you what though working on the engine would be a dream with nothing getting in the way....its abit like having your twig and berries shaved....the idea might be great at the time but look in the mirror and it looks kind of wrong lol but then i suppose cars are referred to as females.

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
                  — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

i cant wait for mine to half as good as most of those ill be trying my bset

Comment

deffenetly post some pic when you do do it

Comment

just need to find the right color for the bay

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post

i've been little by little woriking on this, still motivated to keep a/c and looking ways to modify everything
                          should get some stainless high pressure lines to replace the factory AC lines. That would be sick!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                          member ride thread
                          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by samrjr0044 View Post
                            My cars not show quality. But i love the clean engine bay look.

where did you buy all the red hoses?
                            i can't find them anywhere..

Comment

looks good turbo90accord

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
                                looks good turbo90accord
                                Thats not my bay...

This is

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                                member ride thread
                                11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                                People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Working...
                                X