Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Gone with the CB now with the CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone with the CB now with the CD

Well I needed another car but didn't want to spend the cash on another car.
    so was gonna rent one for atleast a month. but got back an old family car.

my sister had a CD5 that she wanted me to sell for her since she got a new one. it was sold. the new owner gave me the cash and give in the titile. asked if I could hold it for 2 days then took the car.I found the car in a parking lot and asked the owner how long it was there and he said months and he wanted it out since the orwner came and left the car to die. I told him I was the owner of the car before and asked how much it was to take it out and he said not worth the cars price but said if I gave him $100 I can take it and here she is :

She does need work but done a few things and added the seats from my CB

new headlights nad tails

Links to my rides :
    1992 Accord EX*
    1990 Accord EX
    1991 Accord SE (4th)
    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
    1991 Accord SE

already looking alot better. those seats are nice

Comment

keep up the work she will be looking good in no time att all keep us updated

Comment

Hey trying to understand your story not really connecting? who took the car car? you other ? but those seats look good with the logo where did you get them done ? and how much? thanks keep up the good work
        Destiny Struggles To Reassert The Pattern That Was Meant To Be. Also Some Of These Members Are Wise Guys With There Wise Guy Answers . Also only inexperienced drivers put donuts in front . You can follow me but it's going to hurt!

Comment

Dam, Them Seats In The Cd Look Nicer Than The Cb. Sike!

But Still Sick
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordguy View Post
            already looking alot better. those seats are nice
            Thanks, hope to do more in one month time

Originally posted by GARGOLA88 View Post
            keep up the work she will be looking good in no time att all keep us updated
            yea this car was like junk when it was sold

Originally posted by BILLYBOPROCK View Post
            Hey trying to understand your story not really connecting? who took the car car? you other ? but those seats look good with the logo where did you get them done ? and how much? thanks keep up the good work
            lol.....I sold the car and never heard from it again. till one day when I was looking for a car to buy I seen the CD (that I once sold) in a parking lot. they guy said the person left the car but never came back for it. I told him that I was the owner before and asked how much it would take to get the car out. he really didn't care since it was junk to him so he let it go for $100

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
            Dam, Them Seats In The Cd Look Nicer Than The Cb. Sike!

But Still Sick
            Lol they look ok better than before. I never liked the CD5 but hey its helping me out now

Links to my rides :
            1992 Accord EX*
            1990 Accord EX
            1991 Accord SE (4th)
            1991 Accord SE (3rd)
            1991 Accord SE (2ND)
            1991 Accord SE

Comment

Dunno if you remember me, but what's up dude?

How'd you manage to get the title? Mechanic's lien?
              '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
              -'93 AGP EX 4AT
              10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Working...
              X