Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H22 Turbo n00b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 Turbo n00b

Whats good everyone!

Let me introduce myself, My name is SNOOZE and i live in Southern California (Orange County-San Diego). This is my second CB7, loved my first one so much I had to buy another one! My first CB7 was a 90 4 door had custom silver pearl paint job, custom all white interior, chromed out engine(after market intake manifold, headers, intake, strut bar), One piece JDM head lights, Greedy Evolution exhaust system, S-15 Racing Hart Evolutions, R33 Front, and that's all I can remember right now. I decided to sell it to buy my brother a lawyer!
    My new CB7 is a 90 Coupe with a H22 Turbo Swap. Just want to introduce my self, and I look forward to getting a lot of info from this site, since my new CB7 is pretty much a project car. The front body kit is falling apart, and there's a bunch of little things im gonna have to fix to get it looking how my old CB7 was.
    Im planning on getting the OEM front bumper and doing the JDM conversion to it, like adding the fogs and side lights, is that what evreryone does? or do they buy the JDM front?
    Well nice to meet all of you and here some pics of my old CB7 first, then my new coupe! Also if any one is willing to trade some of,their oem head lights for some projector lets let me know because I would rather have some oem lights instead of the projectors I have now! Please let me know thanks!!

Last edited by SNOOZE; 11-29-2010, 02:21 AM.

which is your current cb?

the one with cali plates or arizona plates?
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
      which is your current cb?

the one with cali plates or arizona plates?
      The one with AZ plates

Comment

looks good. IMO body kits ,take's from the car. the turbo set up is nasty bro. welcome to the site.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
          why does this pic looks shopped?
          Originally posted by chessboxer
          We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
          Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
            looks good. IMO body kits ,take's from the car. the turbo set up is nasty bro. welcome to the site.
            Thanks man, yeah that's why im going with the OEM front w/ Lip for sure.
            Heck no bro, like i said this is my new project car, there is a lot of work to be done to it man.....Engine bay is dirty!

Comment

how can you tell? not saying that it was but most of the time if they are i cant even tell

Comment

Originally posted by nevi325 View Post
                how can you tell? not saying that it was but most of the time if they are i cant even tell
                Haha for real, why would I lie about having a turbo.... Im not trying to impress no one, I need help with this carmore like it! I dont even know how to use photoshop..lol

Comment

Its not shopped. It looks like you are running without an intercooler. I would reccomend you get a Front mount As soon as you can because you will heat soak you engine and casue it to detonate.

Rip It Up
                  Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Wow, non-intercooled H22 turbo... that's just asking to blow up!

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
                      Its not shopped. It looks like you are running without an intercooler. I would reccomend you get a Front mount As soon as you can because you will heat soak you engine and casue it to detonate.
                      Yeah I have no intercooler, I just recently bought the car, and like I said there is a lot of work to be done. Im not driving it at the moment, but thanks for the advice, im gonna be needing/using a lot of it!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        Wow, non-intercooled H22 turbo... that's just asking to blow up!
                        That's what I said, its from hot ass arizona too! Im surprised it didnt blow up on the way to cali! Lol

Comment

I'm guessing you got it that way?

What was used to tune it?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            I'm guessing you got it that way?

What was used to tune it?
                            Im not sure, I got it from my buddy for dirt cheap... ill ask him next time I see him.. I havnt even begun to start detangling the mess this car is in, it has a crazy non-intercooled set up. I didnt think this set up was that rare but come to find out every one is like WTF! It has a mini intercooler mounted on the side by the bumper, I thought it was a oil cooler, but idk im not that knowledgable with H22s and especially turbos, my old cb7 had a f22. Ill post mote pics tomorrow and you can tell me if its an intercooler or oilcooler

Comment

welcome friend.
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                              X