Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93 lx coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 lx coupe

not new to the cb7 sence had a 1992 accord bout 4yrs ago as my first car and fell in love every since although i only personally owned it for about 9 months it had been in the family since 92 and died at 286876 since then ive had 2 other cars 99 accord ex 4dr (stolen) & an 01 accord coupe ex-v6 (wrecked) now this...

1993 Honda Accord Coupe 181xxx

interior
    all stock (fully intact)
    alpine ida-x001 deck

exterior
    stock 92-93 ex coupe rims
    38% tint all around
    DDM tuning slim ballast 6000k hid kit

future mods
    amber corners
    macco $399 paint special white or cream
    17 or 18 inch rims
    always lookin to improve my ride so lt me know what you think i should do thnks in advance

Looks great, get a lip on the front and I wish it was an EX...it would be my dream car...

Comment

Clean. Very, very clean.. What you got planed for it?

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD LX WAGON CURRENT
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD EX SEDANSOLD

Comment

car looks amazing, its stock but i like the stock look for that car, clean as hell, props

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
          Looks great, get a lip on the front and I wish it was an EX...it would be my dream car...
          thanks man n hell i wish it was a ex and when you mention a lip what kind

Comment

type r would look sick on that car, although i heard legend lips look amazing on the cb7...

Comment

Originally posted by 91cb7h22poss View Post
              type r would look sick on that car, although i heard legend lips look amazing on the cb7...
              if anything itll be an legend lip not sure what type r looks like but i lik the stock look best

Comment

nice coupe bro.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

coupe FTW

Nice Ride...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

i know with a little bit of work, the 94 95 lips work, like type r or mugen style lips, i like the look but again, you need to do a little bit of work

Comment

if you lowered it and kept the wheeles it would look really nice

Comment

Working...
                      X