Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

$300 & It Runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$300 & It Runs

I just bought this car on Friday. Its been setting for a few years. 92 Ex 5sp. 212K on the ticker. I looked and bought it not running. I put gas in it & borrowed a battery an hour after I got it. Fired up on the 3rd try!!!!! Small tick from the valves that's it.

All I really have for now!!!!

Not bad for $300. Just needs a good cleaning.

Is that a coupe trunk?
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

thats a great find, does not seem to have a lot of rust.

Comment

nice cb i got mine for a deal to and runs great much luck to you

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Doesnt have much rust at all...1 spot in the right quarter. Ive been into Civics & Crx's forever but I started a family and my daughter is getting to big for my EG. So this car couldn't have come at the right time.

Needs: Alternator, Battery, AC condensor, Power Steering Cooler, and a few other odds & ends but those are the main things right now.

Comment

great find man
            since it sat so long you might wanna check all the rubber on that engine
            ie: harmonic balancer and gaskets to be safe
            mine sat for a few years and all the rubber pretty much rotted
            but thats a great start
            -Tyler

Comment

Good to see you posting Josh. I'm glad you were able to get it running. I dug around and couldn't find any alternators, just power steering pumps. Is NightScream the official name for the Accord?

PointBlank - yes it is a coupe trunk, parts got stuck together from a coupe to get this one together a few years back when the previous owner (Patrick - Acclude91) decided to turn his coupe into a racecar and needed something to get around town with until he joined the military. The front / rear bumpers, trunk lid, hood, and fenders are off of a coupe.

Comment

No, Nightscream is the name of my team/friends, clan tag (NSM-XBL), my friend Dog actually named the car Wreckgar. Thats cool on the alternators! Thanks for looking!!!! I found a chic here in town parting out a CD and she's hooking me up with an alternator, AC Condensor, PS cooler, AC & PS lines plus side skirts for $100 on Saturday.

How did you know by looking at the picture that the deck lid was from a coupe....??????????????????????????????? Im a noob to CB7's!!!!!
                Last edited by nightscream; 10-05-2010, 11:23 PM.

Comment

nice!!!

Comment

Thats one hella come up bro...
                    My signature was removed because it was too big.

Comment

Originally posted by nightscream View Post
                      How did you know by looking at the picture that the deck lid was from a coupe....??????????????????????????????? Im a noob to CB7's!!!!!
                      check out this thread

90-91 to 92-93 Pictoral Difference
                      Originally posted by chessboxer
                      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Got'cha!!!! Good shit!!!!! Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X