Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My first car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first car

Hello everyone, i just bought my first car Wednesday and I wanted a Honda so i found this 1992 Accord EX 4door for $2000. I like modding so i joined this site today. Some of these pictures aren't very good because i took them in a garage but here it is.

Ill try and get some better pics in the future

Picture courtesy of JezzWolf!

looks pretty clean, how many miles does it have? watch out with the interior door handle it will cut you,(learned from experience).

Comment

haha thats where a problem occurs, the odometer is broken. It says 123,000 though so i guess i just have good milage all the time lol

Picture courtesy of JezzWolf!

Comment

MMM i love black cbs!!!! Good luck on middin it! You should start with a good suspension!

Comment

black, spoiler and clean! ur off to a good start

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

Comment

Northwest Sedans ftw! Clean ride dude, get a new distributor seal, and clean up that engine bay! Can't wait to see you start modding. Haa, I've got the same stereo =P I hate it though, pre outs were not intended for use with a subwoofer, My sub barely hums, unless it's broken. =/ Still too cheap to get a different one =(

Comment

Very clean... Good to know I not the only one with a CB7 as a first car... Makes me feel like I made a good choice for once....

NICE RIDE....

Comment

the 92 EX i just got was the first car i've ever bought too!

Comment

cb7

Here's my first car, its a 93 coupe with a 92 h22a (lol i know old h22) ill get more pics soon this is the pic i took first day i got it. i got a few other picks just too lazy to get it off my phone.

Comment

Working...
                  X