Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my first cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first cb

my white fc dd
    my red fc tII 275 whp fun. these were my 2 cars b4 the honda accord

5sp!
    rear disc brakes!
    f22a6!
    bought it for $1100.
    sold my white fc $4000
    my new dd

5th gen front lip

lowered with ambers
    i love quality inexpensive honda parts!

took a ride in codys gsr turbocharged integra.......wow....... i want one....

what!

rx7 top mount intercooler/front mount conversion

civic radiator

gettin there

some decent rims

turbo swap complete

moms love the duck

glacier park cruisin the sun road

i love montana

help from,ben i love dsm parts

MODIFICATIONS

PERFOMANCE
    WALBORO 255 FP
    2.5IN CATBACK EXHAUST
    CUSTOM DP
    RX7 TOP MOUNT INTERCOOLER/FMIC
    H23 INTAKE MANIFOLD
    REBUILT DSM BLUE TOP INJECTORS
    BIZIMOTO INTAKE MANI GASKET
    MASSIVE HKS BOV (OLD SCHOOL)
    REMOVED ABS
    REMOVED AC
    DS ROTORS EBAY
    KING RACE BEARINGS
    14B TURBO

SUSPENSION/SHOES
    SKUNK 2 SPRINGS
    TOKICO ILLUMINA STRUTS
    EBAY CAMBER KIT
    NEW BALL JOINTS
    MOTEGI R7
    FUZION CHEAP RUBBER TIRES

SOUND
    3 DIAMOND TENS
    1000 W DIAMOND AMP
    LANZOR 6X9
    INFINITI FRONT SPEAKERS
    ALPINE DECK

[/B]

I INTENTIONALLY BOUGHT THIS CB7 AS A DAILY DRIVER. I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE CAR. I USED TO HATE HONDAS BECAUSE THEY ARE FWD. IM A RWD ENTHUSIAST BUT I LOVE MY CB7

that's pretty clean dude. you planning to do more mods to it?

Comment

Originally posted by markmedina View Post
      that's pretty clean dude. you planning to do more mods to it?
      just spiff it up and make it as reliable as possible. i leave for overseas soon so i have to put it in storage unfortunately.

when i come back though. i want an oil cooler setup, flexlite fan, ramhorn mani,

after the motor bay, im gonna refurbish the exterior like the cancer spots and get some jdm stuff for the car, like the bumpers and the neat things like that

Comment

Originally posted by rxnasty View Post
        just spiff it up and make it as reliable as possible. i leave for overseas soon so i have to put it in storage unfortunately.

when i come back though. i want an oil cooler setup, flexlite fan, ramhorn mani,

after the motor bay, im gonna refurbish the exterior like the cancer spots and get some jdm stuff for the car, like the bumpers and the neat things like that
        awww. but thats cool. hahah i love jdm ever since i saw my friends car, im saving money right now for a bumper/lip and foglights. then hopefully repaint cause my car is has massive oxidation.

Comment

Originally posted by markmedina View Post
          awww. but thats cool. hahah i love jdm ever since i saw my friends car, im saving money right now for a bumper/lip and foglights. then hopefully repaint cause my car is has massive oxidation.
          yes i am a firm believer in the jdm style accords. the aggressive stance from the front is amazing. my fc's could have never looked as good as a cb. if you know hot to run a buffer with a cutting pad you can get that oxidation off. its messy and takes a lot of compount and time but its doable. just so you don't have to look at a flat car all the time

Comment

Working...
          X