Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

took a few pics will i was bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

took a few pics will i was bored

so had some down time so i thought i go take a few pics of my car
    please fell free to leave comments good or bad any thing helps so here goes nothing
    this pic is from the day i put my coilovers on

STANCE|WORKS

haha love the door panels. where did you get that fabric?

Comment

DUDE!!!!! That is one big ass rear view mirror! Talk about watchin' for the police. Lol. Cool car man!
      Originally posted by Tippey764
      You're such a dumbass, the world ends on saturday...

Comment

unique door panal
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

i got the frabic at this small frabic store were i live and the rearview mirrior its kinda not functional its relly made for rally racing

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

nice sticker

Comment

what kinda coilovers do you got? car looks pretty good

Comment

That thing is on the ground!! Needs some paint now.
                You CAN'T Fix Stupid!

Comment

they are megan racing sleves with koni yellows. the car will be painted the gray color somtime soon not for sure when im going to get it done. thanks for all the comments.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

My first reaction was wtf is hanging off his roof. Thats uh, quite the mirror.
                    Do you actually rally race it?

That back bumper needs some paint bad. Other than than nice car!

Comment

i think its really funny you have "jdm as fuck" on your hood, but there is not one thing jdm about your car

it is low as shit though, and a couple nice pics in there man

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

i dont rally race it as of now but whn i do my h swap upgrade suspison and other things i would like to give it a try though

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

the sticker came from one of my good friends who has a em1 with a bunch of jdm shit and he gave me the sticker for shits and giggels but i hve a bunch of jdm parts jus no where safe to keep my car waiting on my grage to be finished

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

how good does it ride being so low?

Comment

Working...
                            X