Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The 90 AutoLX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clean is not the word for this coupe ..Near Mint is more like it

keep i like it sets man. it looks amazing in the pics..GL on the bug shield.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
      clean is not the word for this coupe ..Near Mint is more like it

keep i like it sets man. it looks amazing in the pics..GL on the bug shield.
      haha mint, thanks strech. It has some flaws that I am going to fix. Ya I am going to order that bug shield or oem bra not sure which one. It always takes me forever to make up my mind. Also what do you guys think about me getting a 92 grill, and paint it the same color as my car, but leave the honda badge black?

Comment

Nice!! What kind of wax are you using?

Comment

Clean whip homie....great choice of parts so far

Comment

Originally posted by cfmurray View Post
            haha mint, thanks strech. It has some flaws that I am going to fix. Ya I am going to order that bug shield or oem bra not sure which one. It always takes me forever to make up my mind. Also what do you guys think about me getting a 92 grill, and paint it the same color as my car, but leave the honda badge black?
            The grille won't fit properly unless you have 9293 headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              He has 9293 1 pieces.. So yea murray, get that grill and color match for sure

Comment

So, I did answer his question

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post

Nice!! What kind of wax are you using?

This is the wax I use lol.. Nothing special.

Originally posted by WI_Zoe View Post
                  Clean whip homie....great choice of parts so far
                  Thanks a lot Wi_Zoe, I am trying to build it slow, and do everything right the first time.

Ya I got 9293 1 peicers, I just never thought I would like the 9293 grill, but I seen someone on here forget his name with a blue wagon with the 9293 grill same color as his car, and thought mine would look good like that as well.

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
                  He has 9293 1 pieces.. So yea murray, get that grill and color match for sure
                  I will as soon as I get paid. I will post pics when I do too.

Comment

love love love love love love love love love your interior!

great job so far!

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
                      love love love love love love love love love your interior!

great job so far!
                      Haha Thanks man.. I didn't like it at first, but grew to like it because it is rare to find brown interior. Trying to keep it clean, and thinking about getting my front seats redone.

Comment

Ok so I got this Trunk organizer out of a 92 wagon at the junkyard for $30, and almost got rid of it. It was sitting in my garage for about 5 months. Today I looked at it, and said what the heck, and decided to try to install it, and im glad I did.

First off I had to empty my trunk including the side carpeting

Then I went into the car, and from the back seat had to take this plate off, don't know what it is for sorry. You are going to take both the right, and left one off, and slightly bend it. Then test fit the organizer.

Then you have to cut just a little bit of the carpet so the carpet can fit back in.

Then test fit, and if everything is good, bolt down, put carpet back in, and you are done! I am so glad I did this so much better!

Comment

Nice! One of the best and most useful mods you can do.

I have a wagon compartment too, but I don't want to cut up my black trunk panels to install it.

Comment

Nice! One of the best and most useful mods you can do.

I have a wagon compartment too, but I don't want to cut up my black trunk panels to install it.
                            Ya one of the best things to get because those cardboard things suck! It's well worth the cut, and you honestly don't have to cut more then 4 inches height, and 3 inches width. You won't even notice it cut, because if sits flush on the organizer. I think the next thing I do is my grill, it's time to go to the junkyard lol.

Comment

I know this is a little old (found it in a search). Did you put the cross braces back in? I was trying to fit a wagon compartment in my 90 LX sedan last night (need to do it in daylight); it didn't look like it would fit right. Did you have to modify the forward portion at all? How did you anchor it to the floor? I may cut out and make a door in the forward panel for access to the fuel sender without having to take it all out. Thanks.
                              Last edited by Fleetw00d; 11-12-2012, 07:56 PM.
                              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Very clean looking coupe. Love it
                                Those JDM One Piece HeadLights look really nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X