Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The 90 AutoLX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agol View Post
    those headlights look amazing. im really jealous.
    Thanks dude! I want to retro fit them, but no cash right now. When you gonna get some? If you do get them, are you gonna get straight clears? Those would look clean on yours.. Alsooo you should sell me your hood bra.. lol Where did you get it?
    Last edited by cfmurray; 09-17-2010, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Scratch Doctor!

This stuff really works. I got at least 4 scratches out of my car with this stuff and still have a full bottle. I would post before/after pics, but in the pics you can't even make out the scratches.

Comment

How many miles are on the car? The engine and bay looks pretty clean for a car of that age or maybe it's just us Minnesotans. You can't have anything nice and drive it year round up here. One more thing, is there a gap between your hood and headlights?
        Sig removed due to excessive size.

Comment

Originally posted by osl View Post
          How many miles are on the car? The engine and bay looks pretty clean for a car of that age or maybe it's just us Minnesotans. You can't have anything nice and drive it year round up here. One more thing, is there a gap between your hood and headlights?
          I have 234404 on her right now. Still running with no problems. I am very lucky. Ya I bet you can't because of the snow. Ya there is a small gap. I am not sure why though.. you have any idea? lol

Comment

hahaha not to sound like a douche but message me when you get 30 posts. you need 30 to sell/buy stuff. i dont want to get banned. hood bra i bought off a member. i love it it makes the car look so clean. i wish i could afford one piecers. broke college kid here hhahahaha. how much did you pay for yours?

Comment

clean CB man. just need some nice rims to make it right. hub caps are killing it. lol. those 1 pieces are making me jealous too. i would so get a set if i could.

thought about a lip yet?

Comment

do you have a 5 lug swap?

Comment

hahaha not to sound like a douche but message me when you get 30 posts. you need 30 to sell/buy stuff. i dont want to get banned. hood bra i bought off a member. i love it it makes the car look so clean. i wish i could afford one piecers. broke college kid here hhahahaha. how much did you pay for yours?
                  My bad dude I didn't know you could banned. Ya I like the look of a bra on the accords. Ya I like the clear one piece with chrome trim, but for my car color I decided to go with black housed ones. I am in the same situation dude broke lol in debt to be exact lol. I payed $200 off ebay for them. No its not a 5 lug swap (I wish) It's just 5 lug hubbies lol
                  Last edited by cfmurray; 09-18-2010, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    clean CB man. just need some nice rims to make it right. hub caps are killing it. lol. those 1 pieces are making me jealous too. i would so get a set if i could.

thought about a lip yet?
                    Thanks dude. Tell me about it I want some rims so bad for her! I want some deep dish ones, but not sure if I want black with chrome lip. I really like bbs rs rims too. Ugghh I can't make up my mind! lol. Ya I want a lip bad, and I was thinking about the cd5 lip. I think it will go well with my bumper.

Comment

maybe once you get 30 posts we can talk about trades. i can get lips easily maybe my bra and a lip for the one piecers. we will keep in contact

Comment

Lol. Well the BBS will run quite a lot. Good luck finding them. Lol. Some white rims or some nice polished rims would look good on ur cb. Not black/ w. Polished lip. too many hav that. And a CD5 lip will look perfect on ur cb. Nice and subtle.

Comment

maybe once you get 30 posts we can talk about trades. i can get lips easily maybe my bra and a lip for the one piecers. we will keep in contact
                          Aight man sounds good. Hopefully I can make it to 30 lol 10 more!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                            Lol. Well the BBS will run quite a lot. Good luck finding them. Lol. Some white rims or some nice polished rims would look good on ur cb. Not black/ w. Polished lip. too many hav that. And a CD5 lip will look perfect on ur cb. Nice and subtle.
                            Ya if I were to spend a lot on rims BBS would be the ones. i like white rims, but not so much on my car. Oh I know what you mean everyone has black with chrome lip! Ya I like the look of a cd5 lip not to flashy.

Comment

Been a long time, but I finally got a lip, and put on an accord badge in my grill.

Comment

After 2 years of using this door handle

I finally got a new one, but I couldn't find a brown one. I got a dark grey one.

Comment

Working...
                                X