Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The 90 AutoLX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 90 AutoLX

When you look through my page don't hesitate to leave a good/bad comment. Any insight of what you guys/gals think I should do I would love to hear.. I bought her 08/10/09 for $2,000.. Building her slowly because I go to school.

When I First bought her..

The Interior is clean.. Not my color of choice though, but clean..

The engine is completely stock.

Got my D2 Full coilovers.. My fav. purchase so far.

I installed them the next day..

Then I got my JDM 1 piece headlights in..

Then I got my HID kit 6k.. So much easier to drive at night..

Last edited by cfmurray; 09-17-2010, 04:26 AM.

welcome to the site bro u will learn alot here about ur car enjoy ur stay also ur ride is real clean and ur engine bay is 2 u off to a good start keep up the good work

Comment

wow man thats super clean, so happy for you! welcome aboard!

how much were your d2's
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Very nice!

I have D2s myself, gotta love em

Comment

Love the way your CB7 is going. Just needs some wheels and front lip.
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

wow it looks great and it's clean toooooooooo
            VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
            1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
            MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

looks good u jus need to lose the hubbies. and ur good. welcome!!!
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                wow man thats super clean, so happy for you! welcome aboard!

how much were your d2's
                My D2's were about $800. I am glad I got them..

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                  Love the way your CB7 is going. Just needs some wheels and front lip.
                  I know I was leaning toward something with a deep dish like the Spun Supamesh Wheels.. Black w/ chrome lip. just 16".. I want a cd5 lip..

Comment

Just a random pic I found.

Last edited by cfmurray; 09-08-2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Accord hood bra?

Does anyone know of anywhere I can get an Accord hood bra? Half nose, and I want it to say Accord. I have tried ebay, and other sites, but no luck.. Please help.

Comment

THEY ARE KINDA HARD TO FIND FRIEND, IF YOU DO FIND THEM ITS A CHANCE ITS NOT GONNA BE TOTALLY MINT.

ONCE YOU REACH 30 POSTS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE 4SALE THREAD, THEN WHICH IM SURE SOME 1 MAY HAVE IT THERE.

I HAVE A AFTERMARKET ONE, FROM LeBRA, IM HAPPY WITH IT.

THE OEM BRA HAS TRIANGLE SHAPPED THINGS ON TOP, WHERE AS THE AFTERMARKET ONES ARE ROUND (IM TALKIN ABOUT THE TOP PART OF THE BRA)
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                          THEY ARE KINDA HARD TO FIND FRIEND, IF YOU DO FIND THEM ITS A CHANCE ITS NOT GONNA BE TOTALLY MINT.

ONCE YOU REACH 30 POSTS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE 4SALE THREAD, THEN WHICH IM SURE SOME 1 MAY HAVE IT THERE.

I HAVE A AFTERMARKET ONE, FROM LeBRA, IM HAPPY WITH IT.

THE OEM BRA HAS TRIANGLE SHAPPED THINGS ON TOP, WHERE AS THE AFTERMARKET ONES ARE ROUND (IM TALKIN ABOUT THE TOP PART OF THE BRA)
                          Dangit! lol I guess I need to find a junkyard around here maybe I can get lucky.. 30 posts is a long way away from me. Thanks dude.

Comment

Rims?

Hey guys I am trying to figure out what rims to get. I have photoshoped some rims that I am interested in.. Not my best photoshop work, but im in a hurry. I will give the specifics of the rims, and please let me know if they will fit without sticking out of the wheel well. I don't like that look.

First I like these BBS RS 15x6.5 offset +25

Second I like the Spun Supamesh 15x7 offset +40

Third I like these I found on ebay. I don't know the name though. 15x6.5 offset 38

Comment

Nice ride bro! Very clean. I would like the black rims with the chrome lip

Comment

Working...
                              X