Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Got my first cb yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my first cb yesterday...

So I got my "new" 92 lx yesterday a took a few pics of the ugly bastard. Got it for 850, and the engine and trans have only 45000 on them, the body has 217000. But it runs and drives excellent, and no rust on the quarter pannels, plus whoever swapped motors put an a4 in it. It good except for no power steering among other small things. Someone screwed on the bumper cover (with like wood screws or something) and the headlight bezel is cracked, among other things. This site has already helped me with quite a few thing on this car just in the day I've owned it. I thank you guys for that, and hope to post here often.

Let me know how shitty it is haha.

p.s. yes I read the rules this doesn't count on my post count I just wanted to show my beater off. lol.

At least the clock works!

good start
    COUPE K24

Comment

CLEAN ACCORD DOESNT REALLY LOOK SHITTY IT ACTUALLY LOOK OK
      JUST REPLACE THOSE FRONT SIDEMARKERS AND UR GOOD I BET
      THE A4 SMASHES ON THE FREEWAY THOUGH

Comment

Not bad for the price. Looks like it has alot of potential to be claned up and nicely modded.

Comment

Looks Good Just Clean Her Up

Comment

Not bad..... mine was not even running and it has rusty 1/4 panels but it cost me $100.00
            Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Great start, better than most. Whats your furture plans.

Comment

Thanks guys, I really like Cb's and yes it is quicker then I thought it would be. I don't think they used the a4 manifold so I don't think it makes any difference.

Originally posted by winston101 View Post
                Great start, better than most. Whats your furture plans.
                Well right now just fix all the little shit that need to be done, then when I get more money I'll focus on mods. But thanks.

Comment

LOOKS good for under a grand....Great find.....keep up the work and can't wait to see future mods on that thing
                  VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                  1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                  MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Its a coupe and its a 5spd what else could you ask for.
                    Freedom Is Not Free
                    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Good ass deal 5speed coupe and spoiler good fucking find for under a g good shit man!!!!!

Comment

mintyy, your gona have fun with her.

Comment

coupe......

Comment

hells yea man...

I really love this car. It's just about perfect, just gotta fix all the little shit. Oh and get it painted and lowered and more power!!!!

Thanks guys

Comment

I don't think the A/c line is suppose to go over your radiator hose..

let the mod start!

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                              2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Working...
                              X