Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My New Cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Cb7

SO I JUST BOUGHT ME THIS BEAUTIFUL 93 ACCORD LX FROM MY UNCLE
    FOR $1000 INTERIOR IS PRETTY CLEAN OUTSIDE IS PRETTY CLEAN
    EXCEPT FOR THE UGLY FRONT BUMPER ,EVERYTHING IS STOCK EXCEPT FOR SOME COILOVERS IT HAS AND I HEARD ABOUT THIS COOL WEBSITE N DECIDED TO JOIN AND TALK TO OTHER FELLOW CB7 OWNERS

SO WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ABOUT MY ACCORD???????? MORE PICS TO COME THESE WERE TAKEN EARLIER TODAY, GOING TO CLEAN UP THE
    ENGINE A BIT AND CLEAN UP THE INTERIOR ITS PRETTY DIRTY

only $1000...waaaa cheap man

Comment

looks like it's clean....Keep it up can't wait to see future mods on that car.
      VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
      1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
      MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Car is real clean bro all u have to do is clean up the engine bay ans spray the front bumper and u will be good to go

Comment

Nice ride man. 1k is pretty cheap. sounds like you got a great deal. looks similar to mine.

Comment

I WAS THINKING OF INSTALLING SOME FOGLIGHTS ON MY BUMPER BUT WOULD IT WORK WITH THIS BUMPER?????????IVE SEEN SOME CB'S WITH FOGS BUT I THINK THEY WERE 90-91 CAN U DO IT WITH A 93 LIKE MINE?????IM PRETTY NEW TO CB7'S SO IM KINDA CONFUSED???????? ANY HELP??

Comment

virgin cb, she needs a toucing!

first mod, clean the bay, paint the vc in white to match your car.

simple things matter the most.
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Nice find, cheap and looks clean man.
                Do I turn left when nothings right? Or do I turn right when nothings left?

Comment

Got my first cb yesterday...

Looks good man
                  Last edited by Cblove; 08-22-2010, 08:43 PM.

Comment

thats a low price

Comment

Great potetntial for a nice build. Good buy!

Comment

OH YEAH I HAVE A STUPID QUESTION HOW DO U INCREASE POST COUNT?????IM NEW TO THIS THING SO IM LIKE??????

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
                          Nice ride man. 1k is pretty cheap. sounds like you got a great deal. looks similar to mine.

1k is not cheap

I have been trying to sell my mind coupe with wire tuck and i get 0 calls!

Comment

Originally posted by JRSKLEENCB7 View Post
                            I WAS THINKING OF INSTALLING SOME FOGLIGHTS ON MY BUMPER BUT WOULD IT WORK WITH THIS BUMPER?????????IVE SEEN SOME CB'S WITH FOGS BUT I THINK THEY WERE 90-91 CAN U DO IT WITH A 93 LIKE MINE?????IM PRETTY NEW TO CB7'S SO IM KINDA CONFUSED???????? ANY HELP??
                            You can install OEM or JDM fog lights on the 92-93 bumper. The bumper has like stencils in the back of it that show you where to cut the bumper in order to mount the fogs.

Comment

Originally posted by JRSKLEENCB7 View Post
                              OH YEAH I HAVE A STUPID QUESTION HOW DO U INCREASE POST COUNT?????IM NEW TO THIS THING SO IM LIKE??????
                              You have to post in the first three forums, not off topic or image gallery. It's pretty stupid imo, some people don't know any thing about these cars or cars and general and are trying to learn. How are we supposed to get our post count up with no knowlege?

Comment

Working...
                              X