Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

got a little photo happy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got a little photo happy.

with the point and shoot.

here's the outcome.

Originally posted by scudweiser
    once again people, need i remind you that there is no road between the kitchen and the bedroom, and therefore women need not drive?

Nice. and low :]
    What wheels you wantin to put on?

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
    "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

well I was going to pick up some prelude sawblades a couple weeks ago, but I was too late. second in line, and they got gone. but as of now I guess whatever deals come along. since I'm a broke college kid. hah
      once again people, need i remind you that there is no road between the kitchen and the bedroom, and therefore women need not drive?

Comment

Headlights are begging to be black housed.

Good looking pics tho.
        Originally posted by chessboxer
        We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
        Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

looks good, what suspension set up are you using

Comment

yes, they are. I'm just waiting on a few extra bucks after the Gboro meet to do them. the suspension, I'm not sure of. I bought it off of a buddy who wrecked his cb7. it's kinda bouncy, so I'm guessing ebay. but for 20 bucks I didn't argue. and I am a VERY safe driver, so the bouncing doesn't bother me.

Comment

looks good. I like the front lip
              Its just me

Comment

I love this car. Always wanted that color too. Anyways,
                it looks real good. Only thing you need to set it off, is some
                red/clear tails. Loose those painted tails.

:Back In Business...

Comment

been trying to find some red/clears and another stock corner, also mudflap for the other side.

Comment

asre the tallights DIY??? looks really good

Comment

pics look pretty good man, but you should try and clean the lens before you shoot again

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

gotta love the color,the drop makes it look good,you should get the itrs or some white wheels that are similar,fogs,and deff do the blackhouse headlights,btw what type of lip is that??my cb9 is begging for a lip and im trying to get some ideas...

Comment

I'm liking the tails.
                          Freedom Is Not Free
                          U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

rims rims rims! ole ole ole'! love that drop

Comment

cool shots, try changing spots as well. looks like you got some more work to do to the cb, loving the drop though.

Comment

Working...
                              X