Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

just picked up some se wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just picked up some se wheels

its a start. 2.25 header back exhaust is getting done mon. morning

Those aren't SE's, 92/93 coupe and 10th Anniversary alloys but they look great regardless. Definitely my top choice when it comes to stocks.

Comment

ahh, thanks for letting me know...lol, my first choice was the prelude si's but i couldnt find any....and for the price of these i couldnt go wrong

Comment

Yeah u for sure made the right choice. And they're super clean too, wish I had me a set like that. Now that I look at it the entire car is pretty damn clean. Most cats don't get a CB like that to start off with.

Comment

Those rims make ur car look so clean bro that's a good choice

Comment

my personal favorite.... the 10th annie's

Comment

nice rims bro i wish i could have keep my rims like that

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

i wasnt that lucky to get the car in this shape... it had a dent in the l/r from a side swipe in a parking lot...and i messed up the r/r from doing a last min fender roll..lol, but luckily im good with doing body/paint work tomorrow it should be wet sanded/buffed and im respraying the moldings... next week lowered, exhaust...and maybe a junkyard run to find some parts.... anyone know where there is a auto p12 ecu..lol

Comment

dont know if you new this, but these wheels are standard for 9293 ex coupe.

im not sure y honda has these as se wheels when they are standard for the coupe ex.
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

looks great

Comment

how much did they run you if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

100, tires were free from my job

Comment

Working...
                        X