Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My CB7 Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My CB7 Project

IN THE BEGINNING THERE WAS A CB7..............
    NEW PICS Pg 3
    I have had my 92' CB7 for about 4 years and have done some small stuff to it, nothing major at least yet. Just installed new Monza Pacesetter cat-back, High Flow Cat, New Front Calipers, Ram Air Intake, Performance plug wires, new ignition coil, New TCM and ECM, Pioneer sound system, replaced most front end componets, new shocks all the way around, replaced all bulbs in dashboard and instrument panel and center console, replaced drivers side door.

Starting August 9th, 2010 my CB7 will be undergoing a huge transformation.
    I have purchased a remanufacted F22A6 from Jasper Engines. In fact out the 5 engine builders I looked at Jasper was the only one to have my engine type and they only had 1.
    Along with installing this new motor I will be installing...........
    New header
    Lowering springs 1.7 in front & 1.8 in back
    New EBC slotted Black Zinc coated rotors
    New rear Calipers
    New trim and mud guards all the way around
    antenna opening will be scraped
    New paint
    New Faux leather interior
    Front upper sway bar
    New all metal 2 core radiator
    94-95 Legend front lip
    All windows tinted
    I will update you all on its progress over the coming weeks with new pics of it's progress............

CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY!:
    New 2 core Radiator
    New rear calipers, which I painted with ceramic paint & baked in the oven at 250 degrees
    New Front & Rear EBC Black, Zinc coated Rotors
    New Eibach Lowering Spings
    Cant wait to install!

The day just keeps getting better!!!!!
    Even my Rottie was impressed!
    Another surprise just showed up at the front door........

Well we are a week into the build and all is going to schedule, Been busy with allot of body work and finally pulled the motor.......
    Monday will be working on swaping parts from the old to the new motor and working on the springs, shocks, rotors and calipers. Interior will be done, really looking forward to seeing the new seats on Tuesday, But enjoy the pics of the progress so far..........more to come.....

more pics on page 2 & 3
    Last edited by JSCB7; 08-31-2010, 08:55 PM.

holy crap!!!! 300k+ miles! nice to see its still alive!! stand up n take a bow for dat one!! deff wanna see what ittl look like after all the well deserved mods

Comment

Yeah, with 330k miles on her all I have used in her for those 4 years was Royal Purple Sync oil. I also changed out the trans fluid with Royal Purple as well. Recommend Highly! In fact current engine still runs great. But when deciding what to do, rebuld or remanufacted, I felt best bet was remanufactured considering all the miles.

Comment

good find, car looks good for its 300k. just need to fix that rust on quater and the leather

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
        1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

1. welcome to the forums, you are at the rite, no n nononon u are at the perfect place for cb info.

2. i love that look on the pacesetter, the yellow with the horsey, how does it sound?? doesnt it have a bee in a can sound, post a vid if you can friend.

3. what is the engine code on your motor, you said f22a6, Jasper engines, i heard of them but i want to see if your motor is jdm or not.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Man Honda Ftw...still Alive....lol Great Car...love To See Honda Outlast Any Other Car Out There.......welcome To Cb7
            VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
            1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
            MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

The cancer spots on the rear wheel wells is going to be cut out and completely replaced with new, As for the Engine code, not sure, will have to find out, and the exhaust has a much throatier sound then most, main reason why I went with it, dont like that high tinny sound you hear on others. Monza has a much deeper sound.

Comment

we both have maroon leather.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Plan on keeping maroon leather, but was thinking about doing black in the inset though and maybe even have the head rest embroidered with cb7 in red lettering

Comment

Maroon interior, definitely dont see much of those...great start though.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

right on!

wow, awesome car. She has seen a lot! I have never seen the red leather before... pretty cool. ah, gotta hate that fender that but doesn't look too bad, but I'm a noob so I dono lol. Anyway, excited to see the swap !

Comment

nice muffler tip

Comment

New rotors came in yesterday, along with rear calipers!!!! spent yesterday cleaning calipers and painting them. My wife hates it when a paint parts, I use the oven to bake them after painting. I put oven at 250 then hang metal only parts from top rack, turn oven off and let sit for about 45 min. Baked on finish! lol!!! works great!
                          Last edited by JSCB7; 07-28-2010, 07:04 PM.

Comment

I finally got the engine code, for those of you who wanted to know what it was and if it was a JDM motor. Not sure if it is or not but here is the code 1319096, If you know let me know, Thanks!

Comment

Very nice start. Quick question much on the ebc rotors?

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Working...
                              X