Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1990 ex sedan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 ex sedan.

before.
    (front shot)

(side shot)

(rear shot)

how she is as of now.
    (front shot)

(side shot)

(and the rear shot)

give me some feed back.

Originally posted by j-rhay View Post
    give me some feed back.
    After some paint, suspension goodies, and a new muffler... it'll look good.
    Nice start

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      After some paint, suspension goodies, and a new muffler... it'll look good.
      Nice start
      thanks im actually doing paint and suspension sometime this month. lol

Comment

Nice front fogs and front lip Nice find if you did find it at the JY

Your muffler is similar to my other CB's muffler (Yes i have a few in the family) which the previous owner had installed. I am going to remove mine and suggest you remove yours too as i dont feel a noisy vibrating sports muffler on the CB.

I am going to save mine and may install it on my CRX when its current sports muffler (which looks oem but may be aftermarket installed by the previous owner) rusts out.

The CB Accord has such a good prestigious appearance and refined image that puting a noisy muffler with vibrations you can feel in the cabin undoes all of that and makes them sound and feel unrefined. I think Accords are best with stock mufflers or at least quiet ones - unless you can get a deep subtle sounding one - similar to european cars like the bmw m3 sound or the Golf Gti sounds.

Mufflers are hit or miss and expensive miss if it sounds crap (unless someone has them on and you get the exact same one with both engine set ups exactly the same). Hence my tendency to buy oem (which doesnt sound bad in my opinion).
        Last edited by JDMDriver; 06-16-2010, 07:59 PM.
        Rides:

Accord
        92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
        96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
        88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
        92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
        95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
        92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
        91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
        91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
        91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
        91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

lol glad you took the "Vtech" sticker off there. I almost want to say I like the old wheels more, but cant make up my mind. those fogs look great

My 93 CB7

My 79 Continental

Comment

Originally posted by JDMDriver View Post
            Nice front fogs and front lip Nice find if you did find it at the JY

Your muffler is similar to my other CB's muffler (Yes i have a few in the family) which the previous owner had installed. I am going to remove mine and suggest you remove yours too as i dont feel a noisy vibrating sports muffler on the CB.

I am going to save mine and may install it on my CRX when its current sports muffler (which looks oem but may be aftermarket installed by the previous owner) rusts out.

The CB Accord has such a good prestigious appearance and refined image that puting a noisy muffler with vibrations you can feel in the cabin undoes all of that and makes them sound and feel unrefined. I think Accords are best with stock mufflers or at least quiet ones - unless you can get a deep subtle sounding one - similar to european cars like the bmw m3 sound or the Golf Gti sounds.

Mufflers are hit or miss and expensive miss if it sounds crap (unless someone has them on and you get the exact same one with both engine set ups exactly the same). Hence my tendency to buy oem (which doesnt sound bad in my opinion).
            thanks the fogs were from the jy, and yeah the muffler was already on it so yeah.. i want a stock muffler for now idk when im going to do it tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Hann1ba1 View Post
              lol glad you took the "Vtech" sticker off there. I almost want to say I like the old wheels more, but cant make up my mind. those fogs look great
              you shoulda seen the other stickers lol. and thanks i got a great deal on the fogs. and yeah i like these rims better aha.

Comment

pretty nice looking vehicle
                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

very nice start keep us posted on progress

Comment

Originally posted by wagonkid View Post
                    very nice start keep us posted on progress
                    Not a bad find mind.. I'm looking for fogs to but I. Ight pass.. Paint and a nice drop will set it off .. Keeping it black?

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                      pretty nice looking vehicle
                      thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by GsPaDeZ View Post
                        Not a bad find mind.. I'm looking for fogs to but I. Ight pass.. Paint and a nice drop will set it off .. Keeping it black?
                        idk man.. hard time choosing a color. its either dark metallic silver.. or a gloss black.

Comment

i like the silver on the accord, i feel like me people have black then silver anyways

Comment

Slam it!!!

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                            be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Originally posted by busak87 View Post
                              Slam it!!!
                              will do brutha will do.

Comment

Working...
                              X