Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Please need an opinion asap.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please need an opinion asap.....

Ok wagon's going to the paint shop on Thursday and i havent decide good what color ima give it. So i would like to ask for your opinions to see what would be good for her. Thanks

Im thinking on white (copied from AWC)

Or Veilside Silver

The wagon its gonna roll on this 20"
    White
    24.24%
    Veilside Silver
    75.76%
    Last edited by masterbarber; 05-20-2010, 07:45 PM.

Come on guys........lol

Comment

thats a really had choice both look great im thinking silver but it always ends with you choosing

Originally posted by deevergote
      He's disappointed in my bulge... it doesn't even come close to being as impressive as his.
      1990 Accord EX
      1996 Civic hatch *gone*
      1994 Integra

Comment

Picked white, I always love a clean white car.

Comment

Thats why i created this poll like that i can see more opinions. I haven't decide yet........

Comment

man, that silver is mean! I would run with that

Comment

I said silver. The one in that pic looks sick! Also, the wheels in that pic are similar to the ones you showed and it looks like a good color combo. Plus, haven't seen any accords that color (at least that I know of).

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ciscotech View Post
                man, that silver is mean! I would run with that
                Thanks i like the silver too, but also the white. Lets see how the poll goes till i get the wagon at the paint shop

Comment

damn i was going to say silver because that particular silver is really fucking nice but then i saw the wheels your rolling on and i thought theyd look nicer on white so i chose white only to see silver winning...fml.

Comment

Originally posted by wherm View Post
                    I said silver. The one in that pic looks sick! Also, the wheels in that pic are similar to the ones you showed and it looks like a good color combo. Plus, haven't seen any accords that color (at least that I know of).
                    I see the silver winning..........lol

Comment

silver

Comment

White is nice but when the fuck do you see a Veilside silver car period??

unique is better imo

Comment

silve hands down, havent seen any that color and besides...alot of people have white, this would be a way to be a little more creative yet keeping it simple

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                          When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by kantkillkeenan View Post
                            White is nice but when the fuck do you see a Veilside silver car period??

unique is better imo
                            Why veilside? If u don't know and u could check also that silver its a trademark from them.

Comment

white with gold flakes

Comment

Working...
                              X