Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

clean cb7 MUST VIEW .. i promise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattman View Post
    hardly dude hahaha, i just recognized your car from the one id seen at school, that and your profile says safeway
    haha okay. I was at your safeway the yesterday and parked next to you. I like the fogs and amber corners looks good man.

Comment

its funny how you work at safeway and live near me and tehleetcb7 andi never see you i work that safeway all the time haha
      Click Here To Check Out My Ride
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137030

Comment

Originally posted by phantomcb7 View Post
        its funny how you work at safeway and live near me and tehleetcb7 andi never see you i work that safeway all the time haha
        aaaah, i think you are thinking of the 176th safeway.. I work at the 112th and canyon one sir.. I did work at 176th for about a month when it first opened however! your car is beast too btw
        Honestly tho i have never seen your car out in the wild either hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by TEH_L33T_CB7 View Post
          haha okay. I was at your safeway the yesterday and parked next to you. I like the fogs and amber corners looks good man.
          well thank you sir, i am sure we will meet eventually

Comment

are you going to forum fest?

Comment

Originally posted by TEH_L33T_CB7 View Post
              are you going to forum fest?
              you talking about the meet today at fed. way? sadly no.. i gotta work =(
              if thats not what you mean when/ where is it?

Comment

dude i want that prelude so bad, im absolutely inlove with it...*Creams Pants*

Fun fact of the day,

1988 prelude Si 4ws(mechanical) beat the 1988 corvette in the slolom at 65.4 mph.............mmmmm i love that car.....

Comment

that car is clean, its just screamin for a drope lol
                  On To The Next One!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slice One View Post
                    dude i want that prelude so bad, im absolutely inlove with it...*Creams Pants*
                    WHat are you talking about??

Originally posted by mattman View Post
                    aaaah, i think you are thinking of the 176th safeway.. I work at the 112th and canyon one sir.. I did work at 176th for about a month when it first opened however! your car is beast too btw
                    Honestly tho i have never seen your car out in the wild either hahaha
                    no lol thats what i meant lol i work for coke and i merchandise there quite a bit lol and thanks man do you happen to live down the street from your work like on 122 cuz i think i might have seen your car??
                    Last edited by phantomcb7; 07-19-2010, 08:08 PM.
                    Click Here To Check Out My Ride
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137030

Comment

Clean car mattman!
                      Reminds me of mine when I first got it!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=133317
                      if you see something ya like hit me up.
                      got lots of parts left.

Comment

Working...
                      X