Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

clean cb7 MUST VIEW .. i promise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
    huh? Is there such thing?
    Every seattle silver is worth it....

Damn, I still can't believe its so darn clean!!! let's trade..
    i still got work to do! its soo much more satisfying building your car from the ground up. all that blood sweat and tears makes it priceless just move out to the west coast man, Seattle is our home afterall

Comment

Originally posted by mattman
      i still got work to do! its soo much more satisfying building your car from the ground up. all that blood sweat and tears makes it priceless just move out to the west coast man, Seattle is our home afterall
      Very true.
      I wish I could move even my girl is from CA but I love the real seasons over here in MN..
      Either way we're all your twins born from a different mother.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
        Very true.
        I wish I could move even my girl is from CA but I love the real seasons over here in MN..
        Either way we're all your twins born from a different mother.
        hahaha yea.. you def. got real seasons that for sure! hey what projectors are you running in your retro??

Comment

Hey nice car dude!

The one i bought my dad is exactly the same colour. I love it as its easy to keep clean (hides dust and minor scratches very well) and still looks expensive.

In terms of feed back (my opinion only) it is near perfect as it is. You can add oem fogs as suggested but also an oem trunk spoiler (i quite like them). Other than that i would leave it stock (showing everyone that the CB7 in its prime can and still looks damn luxurious and stylish).

I personally don't feel the multi coloured engine bay. It projects the "im modded and can go fast" look and may sucker you into that direction if not already.

I would personally paint my cam cover back to wrinkle finish black and the exhaust manifold to satin or matt black. The OEM high tension leads are much better and will still last longer than your after market ones (or even a reputable brand like bosch).

If your going down the fast and modded track then you can kiss the clean and original oem status - which is currently the envy of many modded and un maintained cars goodbye as well as un necessarily heaps of $$$. Then say hello abuse, hard to track problems, insatiable modding itch and im no different status (low down the "Im fast" pecking order).

My main advise is:

Dont feel you have to be modding it to get any satisfaction or peer approval

Dont go the "Im fast/Speed" direction.

Leave it essentially as it is externally and keep the mechanical originality (and more importantly its oem durability, reliability and maintainability) by staying unmolested.

Stay on top of the maintenance and repairs. Save your $$$ instead as large and unfroseen repairs will crop up now and again eg. timing belt and cv joints, abs repairs, power steering pump replacement, radiator replacement, brake caliper rebuild, ball joints and bushings etc. Believe me they will.

My honest opinion in the most constructive way
          Rides:

Accord
          92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
          96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
          88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
          92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
          95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
          92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
          91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
          91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
          91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
          91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

super clean bro looks like it was just delivered in 91 to a dealer to sell, how many miles

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
            disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
              super clean bro looks like it was just delivered in 91 to a dealer to sell, how many miles
              goood question.. hahaha well... long story long.. engine was replaced by previous owner ( original owners 40 yr old son) however, the mileage on the "new" motor is unknown.. it could have been from a salvage yard. It runs like new tho!, on the car tho theres about 209 k

Id love to know myself hahaha im just going to guess 100k on the motor

Comment

Originally posted by JDMDriver View Post
                Hey nice car dude!

The one i bought my dad is exactly the same colour. I love it as its easy to keep clean (hides dust and minor scratches very well) and still looks expensive.

In terms of feed back (my opinion only) it is near perfect as it is. You can add oem fogs as suggested but also an oem trunk spoiler (i quite like them). Other than that i would leave it stock (showing everyone that the CB7 in its prime can and still looks damn luxurious and stylish).

I personally don't feel the multi coloured engine bay. It projects the "im modded and can go fast" look and may sucker you into that direction if not already.

I would personally paint my cam cover back to wrinkle finish black and the exhaust manifold to satin or matt black. The OEM high tension leads are much better and will still last longer than your after market ones (or even a reputable brand like bosch).

If your going down the fast and modded track then you can kiss the clean and original oem status - which is currently the envy of many modded and un maintained cars goodbye as well as un necessarily heaps of $$$. Then say hello abuse, hard to track problems, insatiable modding itch and im no different status (low down the "Im fast" pecking order).

My main advise is:

Dont feel you have to be modding it to get any satisfaction or peer approval

Dont go the "Im fast/Speed" direction.

Leave it essentially as it is externally and keep the mechanical originality (and more importantly its oem durability, reliability and maintainability) by staying unmolested.

Stay on top of the maintenance and repairs. Save your $$$ instead as large and unfroseen repairs will crop up now and again eg. timing belt and cv joints, abs repairs, power steering pump replacement, radiator replacement, brake caliper rebuild, ball joints and bushings etc. Believe me they will.

My honest opinion in the most constructive way
                DAAMN hahaha long post! lol no worries at all i appreciate all the feedback. My main goal with this project is to keep the car as stock looking as possible. I am very pre meditated to exterior mods lol MOST of all the upgrades I have done are for pure driving benefits, better intake sound, full led conversion, tinted windows, dynamat, and sooon to be retro of headlights, ultra high perf. a/s tires, stereo, etc. The engine bay does not bother me much, as its far from my top priority hahaha But i stay on top of maintenance. I just got done replacing all of my brake for ceramic pads, and spent like 600 doll hairs on restoring the a/c system lol. When i started making the mods, my goal was to great a honda accord bmw 5 series. I wanted a car that will show its got some speed behind it, but retains its practicality and good looks thank you again for the input! trust me I wont do you wrong

Comment

Can we trade!!!

Soo clean!!!

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                  be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

BUMP Update

Comment

clean accord, where in puyallup do you live? Might have seen me around before or will, ive got a black 2 dr coupe.

Comment

damn!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cb7-tcakes View Post
                          clean accord, where in puyallup do you live? Might have seen me around before or will, ive got a black 2 dr coupe.
                          thats classified i live somewhere off canyon rd. tho.. you??

Comment

sweet ride man!! keep it clean!! wish my seattle silver looked as fresh as urs... lol one day this year it will tho
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

unless they start makin cb7 again an actual 92 straight from the lot impossible... or a luck veteran from japan who had one just because and its mint.. lol other than that me and every other seattle silver will drool at the dream f your reality

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

sorry bruh. I JUST saw your comment on my MRT. You have a REALLY clean CB7. Nice engine dress up too!

& fsho! I should ask the owner of this site, where and how I can get some stickers!

new $10 purple/yellow tint fog lights

H22a Sleeper:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=124470

Comment

Working...
                                X