Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dreamshatter View Post
    yea wanna do more but it giving me a headache at the moment an im on the verg of saling plus this site doesnt help out much cuz i need parts but cant get into the f/s fourms
    This site is the best site out there to help with your car. Just be patient. You have to lose your noob status before u can get into the For sale forum, i.e. getting more than 30 posts. But you can't post whore your way out of noob status either.

Anyway, The wagon looks good, don't give up on it yet.

You see models at every car show.
    But have you ever seen a model that actually takes the car she built to a show?

Comment

Originally posted by 1BadCB View Post
      This site is the best site out there to help with your car. Just be patient. You have to lose your noob status before u can get into the For sale forum, i.e. getting more than 30 posts. But you can't post whore your way out of noob status either.

Anyway, The wagon looks good, don't give up on it yet.
      thanx man yea i tryed post whoring an got set back to zero but its hard cuz this car is my daily an im the type of person that cant stand when something isnt running right an i would use my van but that leaves me havng to pick an drop off the kids an wife

Comment

Originally posted by dreamshatter View Post
        thanx man yea i tryed post whoring an got set back to zero but its hard cuz this car is my daily an im the type of person that cant stand when something isnt running right an i would use my van but that leaves me havng to pick an drop off the kids an wife
        uh, woman u mean? lol

try local junkyards yet? they're the easiest places to find parts fast. It sucks when you can't get it running right,but when these cars do run right they're the best cars ever. I promise, you'll find a wealth of information here as well as make some lifelong friends.

You see models at every car show.
        But have you ever seen a model that actually takes the car she built to a show?

Comment

looks good dreamshatter. our color wagons ftw. keep us updated
          CDOG
          He's baaaacckk

Comment

just did the pipping yesterday stock to a magnaflow want to keep it stock will get pics once i get the chance to take them

Comment

i will be back for the pics later

Comment

wag looking nice

Comment

are those jdm ambers?

Comment

wagons looking sexy. got big plans for it?

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                    Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

car is looking good. not 2 many wags out there...

Comment

Yeah, love this car, keep her all OEM on the outside. Have any performance uprade plans?

Comment

Nice looking wagon man! Ive had mine for 5 years this July and I love it!! Keep her up real nice and tastefully mod it. Get yourself a Delta 272 and you will wake that whore up very quickly!

Comment

nice wagon looks good keep the oem wheels .

Comment

Working...
                            X