Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

stretch JDM 91 CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
    Is that all you wanna do to your car? Lol
    LOL ROFL!!!! how do you know, well i am goin to go K20 head, K24 block but thats in 2012, so for now gonna go with the euro-r h22a, CAI, 2.25" exhaust and call it a day until afterwards. Oh, I wanted navy blue or black recaros and the EXR badge along with the "DOHC VTEC" decal like what the member PRIMESNIPER has. If the rims aren't 17x8 i would change them to that...but i would use the SSR spec Cs my rear lip, i might do a type-r instead of the CD5. i have like a whole list and estimates done up on my microsoft excel, and a lil note pad in my car full of the plans, keep that in my car everytime something hits me.

I guess i haven't done a MRT as yet, cause i'm waiting on stuff to pull through, would hate to post pics of it now. not that its that bad, (i dont have any rust, well maybe like 5&#37
    Last edited by jamaicancb3; 04-15-2010, 11:12 PM.
    '91 Concord Metallic Blue. Status: under construction

Comment

thanks for looking at my cb man.since everone has been on my badges i will explain, i have a dry nitrous kit on it and i got my purge nozzle system cut out of the center of the H. i didnt wanna go with the same old hood mounted set up. sometimes i stay sneaky and do it on the way to drag..

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

nice im gonna spray mine too dont know where im gonna purge it yet i would drop it though make it look sick with 2" drop

Comment

looks good. You need to come to the Montgomery Motorsports Park May 16th for Import Face Off.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

that sounds sweet man. but dude i am married with children..lol. that track is a 1/4 mile . my set up is for 1/8 . it would be cool to meet up in steele one day. for test and tune, they have a good street scene. thanks for looking at my ride.also man i dig the fogs your wearing.looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
              ...since everone has been on my badges i will explain, i have a dry nitrous kit on it and i got my purge nozzle system cut out of the center of the H...
              Nothing hides a Nitrous Oxide purge nozzle like a huge H that people cannot help but be drawn to by the sheer amount of sunlight it reflects.

If I wanted to hide a nitrous oxide discharge, I would connect the purge nozzle to a sparge tube of adequate length. Nobody would be able to see anything, though the sound would be hard to hide without adding weight to the car in the form of a baffling system (muffler) to fit around the sparge tubing.
              1997 Honda Accord EX-V6:
              C27A4 - 2.7-liter 90º-V6 with SOHC, 24-valves, PGM-Fi
              MPZA - Electronically controlled 4-speed automatic, 1 reverse
              ~170 cu. in. / ~170 ft. lbs. / ~170 whp

Originally posted by James Matteu
              You have to consider the results of your test in an objective manner, or as the country folk like to say, "son, you gotta be smarter than what you're workin' with."

Comment

thought you guys were talking about this..

Comment

i hear ya im doing away with the badges and gonna join the band wagon on the the standard hood purge. but its been awhile since i have used the kit i got . gonna fill n the small holes in morning and touch up the paint.

Comment

love the car...Im not liking the Big honda sign...it just makes it look weird
                    VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                    1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                    MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Suuuuuuper clean.

Lose the giant H's and 2" drop and you're mint.

Comment

Originally posted by casterx View Post
                        thought You Guys Were Talking About This.. :d

Oh Shitt...
                        Current:
                        2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                        1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                        1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                          Let me save you guys some time

u got to lower ur car men 4 real everything else looks nice!!!!

LOWERED LOWERED LOWERED
                          "Números para las cuentas,palabras para las damas,la mano para los amigos y las balas para los enemigos"

"Numbers for the accounts, words for the ladies, hand for friends and bullets for the enemies!

Comment

Not bad.. but dang... BIGGEST HONDA EMBLEM EVER?? take it off before you get pulled over..

Comment

since i posted the car the badges have been taken off , newly installed amber markers, made good with my purge holes in the fenders and made bigger hole for jdm fender lights , they amber too,and got some sprint lowering springs. i havent had the time to install springs yet,but when i get them on i will update my pics.thanks for all comments....and god bless you all.

Comment

thats cool do all those small filters work?
                                ive never really seen them on sohc engines lol
                                i kinda wanna do it

Comment

Working...
                                X