Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Slugger's 93' LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha i know its not but i guess since it got this far, why not take it even farther. haha

photoshop master!

Comment

well i finally got a new stereo! the stock one sucked! but hey i got the stereo for free so im not complaining about it. now time for drop and exhaust! gotta pay court fees first. lol

photoshop master!

Comment

Originally posted by slugger2218 View Post
        Ok so i posted some pics in the sedan section ]

New Lights:

I like the lights, its a nice bright clear white. Name of bulbs and fogs? Wheels look clean also.

Comment

pretty clean yo... man i feel like im the only one in here with an automatic... i feel a swap coming soon lol

Comment

Originally posted by dakiid View Post
            I like the lights, its a nice bright clear white. Name of bulbs and fogs? Wheels look clean also.
            yea i like them too. they fit perfect in the bumper. and i cant remember the name of them bc i got rid of the box when i cleaned my car out. since i've had them over a month. but you can get them at Wal-Mart for $20. thats for the fogs. You will need to get a longer hot wire, unless you run into the fuse box. but no problems with them yet. had them for about 3 months. the bulbs in the headlights are stock. i just cleaned up the lens' on them. used a high grain sandpaper and soap and water. now they are like crystal glass. lol

Originally posted by SinCityCB702 View Post
            pretty clean yo... man i feel like im the only one in here with an automatic... i feel a swap coming soon lol
            thanks man. haha there is a lot of auto's on here. just gotta look around. haha

but guys i went out this morning to go to school and there was a huge puddle of antifreeze. i just shook my head and popped the hood. turns out the water pump is done. leaking out the backside. so it's at the shop right now. having to bum a ride from people. lol but i should have it fixed tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. HOPEFULLY! this getting a ride deal sucks!
            Last edited by slugger2218; 04-27-2010, 04:51 PM.

photoshop master!

Comment

Well got the water pump and timing belt changed. then done an oil change. runs great now! cant wait for exhaust/drop. coming soon! hopefully.

photoshop master!

Comment

Drop Ett!
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by slugger2218 View Post
                  Ok so i posted some pics in the sedan section but i wanted to get a somewhat build thread. from beginning to present. so here goes.

When I bought it:

New Lights:

Early Morning Photo shoot (Current Look):

First "Real" Car Wash:

looks clean bro

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                    Drop Ett!
                    im workin on it!!! lol i only got a few more hundred dollas to pay back to the courts and then its time to drop ett!! lol

thanks ghost

photoshop master!

Comment

hey guys, ill have it lowered, and new exhaust by the end of july. haha just to let you know.

photoshop master!

Comment

Well guys finally got exhaust and lowered. Took me long enough. After blowing a head gasket and 2 intake gaskets. She's purring like a kitten and lookin sleek. sorry for the crappy cell pic but ill get some better pics tomorrow and post them up later.

(no photoshop, i did touch up the colors and crop out some but this is how the car sits)

i need to lower the front some more but it already scrapes on speed bumps

photoshop master!

Comment

Working...
                        X