Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92 ex cb7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 ex cb7?

so i just bought a 92 accord with a 1992 illinois title registry, the car had a bunch of city stickers....lol
    i thought only se's had leather interior along with sunroof?
    ex's too?
    i think it even has a f22a6?
    now the guy had this car since 1992 they are a nice old couple and i doubt they swapped stuff out of it.
    He mentioned it was a demo car in 1992.

any pictures?

Comment

thats what i dont get about cb's, thought only tan and blk were se interior colors, but i seen some ex's even lx's with leather.

now i know for a fact, gray, navy, maroon leather was a dealer option for any year.

i got my gray coupe leather from 9293 lx, and my current cat has maroon leather.

maybe blk and tan were options at the time from ppl
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

sure

ill post pics tonight and my interior is maroon with blk pretty decent...sunroof and 4wheel discs.also abs

Comment

If you had an LX or a EX and wanted leather it was a dealer option. It dosent matter the interior color. The only true OEM leather colors are tan and black ( in the US ) and thats only in an se. Just look at the way the leather is wrapped and compare it to OEM seats. here is my OEM black seats and for compairson here are some blue seats. Notice the seam lines on the bottom. The dealer installed seat has 2 seams where as the OEM one has 1. Dealer lether is inconsistent with the number of seams because different dealers had different companies install it. OEM leather is always the same. Also notice the way dealer leather cracks in compairson to OEM.

OEM black leather seats from a 1991 se

Dealer installed coupe blue leather ( dont use the seam rule of thumb on coupe seats because they have more seams from the factory )

Dealer installed sedan red leather

Dealer installed grey leather ( this has to be the best after market job i've seen )

Comment

fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk man i was gonna post my seaTS UP

FUK IT ILL STILL DO IT

Comment

My moms got a opal green LX with leather. So I suppose Honda just slapped leather in whatever trim level they felt the need to slap it in.

Comment

is she the original owner?

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                  is she the original owner?
                  No she isn't but its completely stock and in great condition. Looks like somebody took real good care of it, maybe an older person. IDK, I don't see many people swappin leather seats and door panels on some stock shit. But then again they may did.

Comment

maybe, or maybe the original owners asked for it with leathers from the dealer, as a option..

i found my coupe gray leathers in a 9293 lx.

had panals to, but they were kinda messed up so i took the seats, front and rear instead.

Comment

maybe, or maybe the original owners asked for it with leathers from the dealer, as a option..
                      Thats prolly what it was. An option from the dealer fo sho.

Comment

i like the idea of owning rare leather colored cb seats.

i just need navy blue and ill have all 3 colors.

Comment

For the rarity, mos def. But I never liked leather. I'm always sliding around and when its hot or cold ur "ass" definitely knows it. Easier to clean than normal seats but other than that I just never really dug them. They look real nice tho. Like them black ones u got are off the hook.

Comment

i dont have blk seats, i have maroon, and coupe grays.

the maroon is dark but not blk, in person, they look like buffalo blood colored.

dark rich maroon

Comment

i dont have blk seats, i have maroon, and coupe grays.

the maroon is dark but not blk, in person, they look like buffalo blood colored.

dark rich maroon
                              Oh yeah my fault that was the other dude with the black. The maroon looks good too tho. As long as it goes with the color scheme, don't want a green CB with maroon interior. That would be wack as hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X