Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Who's CB is this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's CB is this???

I saw it on October two years ago at park I frequently go to, yeah I know I'm all late lol, but it looked real sweet so I decided to take sum pics, it looks good enough to be on here, but idk...

edit: sorry about the crappy pics, stupid RAZR
    Last edited by Eddy; 03-21-2010, 01:22 AM.

ooo, very nice black coupe
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Doesn't look familiar to me.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

It doesn't look familiar to me either. They may not be a member on here.
        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

My first thought was RichieNitrous, but he's in FL.

Whoever it is, has a nice stance and good taste in wheels. Bad taste in lights, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Looks good to me deff love the black
            The CB7 Collector.
            Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

A few months ago, I was at the grocery store in my neighborhood- and I saw a black japanese CB7, stock, but so clean I could have eaten off the dash.

I think it belongs to an employee. (its always there)

Anyway- I had seen this car in the lot for about 2 months, ALWAYS clean.

I finally wrote him/her a note, telling them how clean the car was and giving him CB7tuner.com as a place for 4th gen enthusiasts.

I wonder if he(she?) ever looked?

You should send them here, if they're not here already!
              Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                My first thought was RichieNitrous, but he's in FL.

Whoever it is, has a nice stance and good taste in wheels. Bad taste in lights, lol.
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/newreply...eply&p=2473978

bad taste in lights? i think they look good with the car... like dark.
                Accord SE

93se
                Members Ride
                Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
                Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

Originally posted by esskater892 View Post
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/newreply...eply&p=2473978

bad taste in lights? i think they look good with the car... like dark.
                  Ebaydms are not so hot. I agree.

Comment

Working...
                  X