Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

DIY Bumper Fogs + Audi Style Lights

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

???

that shit looks tight were u got those leds from???

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterTruckCB7 View Post
      Audi lights lookin good man nice pics
      Thanks homes

Originally posted by Ander View Post
      lmao. That posts hilarious.

But not in the, Yeah I agree kind of way, more like the...wow this guy's a douche way.
      LOL i sorta let it get to me hahah but all to his own i spose

Originally posted by godfather1990ex View Post
      that shit looks tight were u got those leds from???
      Umm my buddy got it of ebay for me. It was like 14 bucks for a set of two! not bad considering the prices here are like 20 something each for a shorter amount
      ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

looks good I did the same thing but I just put them inside of the headlight........

^^^^CLICK IT^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by rave93 View Post
          All to his own i spose haha

Not really a diy, just an update of what ive done. But thanks man

I wasnt telling anyone anything bro, they can do what they want with their car. It shouldnt affect you. This wasnt a DIY, it was just an update of what ive done with my car.

Don't mean to be a douche or anything, but if this is the case then your title might want to be something like update or something, not diy bumper fogs + audi style lights. Might keep from the comments that have been stated. Also let me know how long they last outside of the headlight like that.

My 6th gen accord thread
          99 Miata

Comment

Originally posted by rave93 View Post

I wasnt telling anyone anything bro, they can do what they want with their car. It shouldnt affect you. This wasnt a DIY, it was just an update of what ive done with my car.

....look at the title of the thread.

...not trying to be a flaming douche, just saying you taped lights to the front of your existing lights. Sure the lights are cool, but they are taped. to the front of your car. Mount them inside your headlight housing securely and make it clean, and you'll have my praise.
            Last edited by rob_is_legend; 03-25-2010, 10:53 PM.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
              ....look at the title of the thread.

...not trying to be a flaming douche, just saying you taped lights to the front of your existing lights. Sure the lights are cool, but they are taped. to the front of your car. Mount them inside your headlight housing securely and make it clean, and you'll have my praise.
              True, i understand that. My bad actually, but it does say it in the thread.
              When i have the time and eventually do relocated them into the headlights ill make sure to personally inbox msg u For now ill stay clear of your praise lol
              ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

bump for info/idea

i was just watching speed tv, and they were showing a german car with led's in the bumper lights, what if we was to do that with our cars, our lenses are big enough to pull it off.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

cool~!!
                  nice one ~

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                    bump for info/idea

i was just watching speed tv, and they were showing a german car with led's in the bumper lights, what if we was to do that with our cars, our lenses are big enough to pull it off.
                    X2 on that... like what if we get the bar from the audi lights and stick it inside ares some how...
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                      X2 on that... like what if we get the bar from the audi lights and stick it inside ares some how...
                      The audi led's are a lot more involved, a lot more intense, and also have circuit boards to control them as well as aluminum heat sinks to keep the heat down on them. They are not just essentially the same kind of little led strip you can buy like the ones used in this diy. They are a lot bulkier.

My 6th gen accord thread
                      99 Miata

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                        bump for info/idea

Im not sure if we can just heat up the corner lights and open them up because of the plastics. Should be something to look into tho

Originally posted by acelucifer View Post
                        cool~!!
                        nice one ~
                        Thanks man!

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                        Wonder how much they cost?

Originally posted by av6g6 View Post
                        The audi led's are a lot more involved, a lot more intense, and also have circuit boards to control them as well as aluminum heat sinks to keep the heat down on them. They are not just essentially the same kind of little led strip you can buy like the ones used in this diy. They are a lot bulkier.
                        Yeh, prolly tons more R&D in them as well
                        ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Nice

Comment

thanks man! appreciate the comments
                            ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

if you want the bumper lights to stay on but blink with the corners, hook the ground wire from the bulb to the power wire from the original wires(it would be 2 power wires running to the light) when the turn signal is off the power wire from the bumper light will act as a ground completing the circuit but when you turn on the blinker it would kill the ground source and the light will blink..... just throwing it out there

btw im gonna wire my cd5 and cb7 this way when i get a chance
                              Last edited by hondacura93; 10-06-2010, 02:28 AM.

Comment

you dug up a 6 month old thread for no reason..... just throwing it out there

1999 BMW M3
                                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                                X