Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

custom eye lids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom eye lids

got a bright idea about some custom eye lids, havent found another thread about the way i did it so i figured why not post one.

this took about 30 minutes to do:

items needed:
    i used engine enamal from autozone, black. bbq paint may work,
    some painters tape
    paper
    windex, towel

and this is what it came out to be....

was thinking about doing a diy thread? if people want it reply to the thread and ill post it up.

I LIKE IT

Comment

also, YES post a DIY, might wanna try it on my CB

Comment

Originally posted by CB7swangnbang View Post
        also, YES post a DIY, might wanna try it on my CB
        Look for T-Square eyelids on the DIY section.
        EXTERMINATE ALL MUFFINS!

I WANT YOU! TO JOIN THE CAKE MILITARY SERVICE.
        DO YOUR PART! FOR YOUR SWEET-TOOTH!

Comment

It'll look good til it starts chipping.

Done it in the past on other vehicles. Within a few months, rock chips just eat it away.

Comment

awsom

i love it did you prime first or not

Comment

thats cool bro sux that itll eat up in a few months

Comment

i cleaned the head light real well with windex then shot it with the black engine enamal, tomorrow i will post some pix for a diy thread, i just did my corners the same way. im also gonna get a good coat of clear over them.

i seen the othr diy thread with the gts covers, but this seemed like a good idea, i think it will stay for a while

Comment

not paint but vinyl might be cheaper.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143447
                  Freedom Is Not Free
                  U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

WOW GREAT eyelids......Great job....I did mine with black electric tape and it stayed there for a week, after the week i thought it was weird since it showed the tape off plus people started laughing at me on the road.......I told them to gtfo....
                    VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                    1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                    MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Great idea!!! Idk if i like it or not it depends on if you post a picture of the whole car but yea thats cool!

Comment

ill get some good pics up tomorrow of everything, and ill do a diy thread with a link here.

on my front end it looks good to me cuz its all black, it flows well, i even did my corners the same.

as for the paint vs. vynal, the paint at auto zone was like 5.49 a can here in oregon. its not much and i got it pretty thick with no drips. just did light coats one a a time and used a blow dryer to cure it up faster.

im glad people like it, didnt think people would, but its a good idea for a cheap price.

Comment

Did you paint your corners the same color? So they're blacked out? Im trying to find the right paint to paint my corner amber and red to red out the tails but having problem trying to find them.

Post pictures of the corners too if you can. That'll be cool

Comment

i did my corners too the same way i did the head lights, i followed the same line as the headlights so it flows well and looks good, to me atleast, tomorrow im gonn take some pics for you guys.

i used black engine enamal from autozone, 500* paint. couple light coats till it was dark enough no light came thru.

will post pics tomorrow, of the whole front and close ups of the details

Comment

Not bad...I like it!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X