Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

old ricey pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old ricey pics

dont know wat i was thinkn lol

now

people ask me why da hell i took off the chrome lightz n body kit but they dont under stand JDM the rareness and authenticity of it itz juzt sick lol

We understand!

Comment

Originally posted by larellano214 View Post
      We understand!
      2x

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143599

Comment

Originally posted by richie92ex View Post
        2x
        x3

R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

it's stock now! way better

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
          2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by 90-91accorddx View Post
            do nt know wat i was thinkn lol

now

people ask me why da hell i took off the chrome lightz n body kit but they dont under stand JDM the rareness and authenticity of it itz juzt sick lol
            Welcome aboard
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by larellano214 View Post
              We understand!
              Originally posted by richie92ex View Post
              2x
              Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
              x3

Apparently none of you understand JDM. Unless that coupe is RHD and imported here from Japan, it's not JDM. I'm afraid you've confused OEM with JDM. JDM means it was sold for use in Japan. Since your car is clearly LHD, it's not JDM and never will be, no matter what you do to it. You can put a lot of JDM parts on it, but it's still going to be USDM with a bunch of JDM parts on it. I don't even think your car was built in Japan. IIRC, cb7 coupes were only made in Marysville, OH. and I think the actual JDM cb6 (which is the JDM coupe) was built in Marysville.

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
              it's stock now! way better
              This one, I agree with. It does look better without the kit and the altezzas. I didn't even mind the kit so much.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                Apparently none of you understand JDM. Unless that coupe is RHD and imported here from Japan, it's not JDM. I'm afraid you've confused OEM with JDM. JDM means it was sold for use in Japan. Since your car is clearly LHD, it's not JDM and never will be, no matter what you do to it. You can put a lot of JDM parts on it, but it's still going to be USDM with a bunch of JDM parts on it. I don't even think your car was built in Japan. IIRC, cb7 coupes were only made in Marysville, OH. and I think the actual JDM cb6 (which is the JDM coupe) was built in Marysville.
                Oh I didn't even see that. I was saying x3 on the fact that he changed it from rice to nice.

Comment

Where exactly is the JDM part?

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                    Welcome aboard
                    Did you just quote the entire first post with all those pictures?

Are you trying to annoy me?

I really hate that, just so you know.

Comment

i waz talkn bout da sidemarkers n fogs bein jdm

know im sayn

Comment

i waz talkn bout da sidemarkers n fogs bein jdm

know im sayn
                        Are your sidemarkers and foglights actually from Japan?

Please don't try to "talk street" on cb7tuner. It's really annoying and we tend to start ignoring people who type like they're from the streets. It went out with fast and furious being cool. You'll find that at least attempting to spell correctly and not butchering the English language will make you far more popular on this site, and also get you better responses to questions.

Comment

lmao

get a life

Comment

Only thing I'd say was really bad about that thing riced out was the fenders.

Comment

I can't understand peoples fascination with the chrome tail lights. They don't look good on any car I have seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X