Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my "new" 1992 EX Coupe..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice looking project Coupe !

Same color as mine !

Comment

Originally posted by LivErN View Post
      nice looking project Coupe !

Same color as mine !
      thanks, theres a few of us that have the same exact car... what year is yours?
      Originally posted by deevergote
      wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

it looks like

a lot of work has went into it so far.. what exactly have you done to the motor and why are all you guys waring the off color white hoodys and getting them all grease and peiced up? haha.. jk but good work a little bit more work for a straight body and your golden then start adding to the motor.

---------\\\-

What Do You Tell a Chick With 2 Black Eye's?
        Nothing You Already Told Her Twice

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousCB7 View Post
          a lot of work has went into it so far.. what exactly have you done to the motor and why are all you guys waring the off color white hoodys and getting them all grease and peiced up? haha.. jk but good work a little bit more work for a straight body and your golden then start adding to the motor.

---------\\\-

haha thanks, i havent dont nothing to the motor performance wise besides add an intake... i wanted to get the broken stuff fixed first then worry about tuning the engine up some... check in every now and then... shes going to be getting alot of work done to her again...
          wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

hey guys/gals... went to a CB7 meet in CT... check out the pics.. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=165396&page=4

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
              hey guys/gals... went to a CB7 meet in CT... check out the pics.. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=165396&page=4
              hey those look fimilar. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Johnz826 View Post
                hey those look fimilar. . .
                haha hmmmm, wonder why

Comment

Update!!

major working in store for Amelia... new clutch, rotors, brakes, timing belt/waterpump, upper and lower ball joints, motor mounts, new head, all the gaskets are getting changed, new axles, new belts, tune up.. and a couple more lil things.. hope she runs semi normal after all this.. i should have it done by the end of this month.. going to North Carolina to help my bro move back to CT. wish me luck!!
                  heres a couple pics i really like of my car..

Comment

Update!!!!

ok everyone.. i had bought tons of new parts for Amelia.. my boy put them on for me, and we go to start the car up, it wouldnt start, and cranking it for so long after we changed the oil wore out the bearing in the block and shoved piston #3 into the newer head i got.. so the motor is now done, and i had enough of her shit.. im giving up.. i posted her on craigslist for $600 with all the new parts.. if no one buys her, ill use her for parts and send her to the junkyard, just dont care anymore.. to do all this work to her and for this to happen.. most of the people on my facebook knew when it happened.. on the hunt for a new CB and pulling out some tricks with the next one.. stay tuned..

Comment

Alrite I did a bunch of research on accord front grills I've seen alot of cb7's with certain ones but never can find one! Someone give me a website or some sort of info about this. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pjcb7 View Post
                        Alrite I did a bunch of research on accord front grills I've seen alot of cb7's with certain ones but never can find one! Someone give me a website or some sort of info about this. Thanks!
                        you found the one i have on your car.. its stock, just painted.. sry dont know any sites beside ebay..

Comment

wow remarkable progress
                          nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by iloveoldschool View Post
                            wow remarkable progress
                            nice work!
                            thanks alot.. im very sad to see her go, but gotta do what i gotta do..

Comment

Update!!

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                              thanks alot.. im very sad to see her go, but gotta do what i gotta do..
                              ok everyone, so i got rid of Amelia.. bought a durango, sold that gas guzzling shit, and got my self another CB7 seattle silver coupe keep an eye out for a new thread..

heres a pic of it..

Comment

god damn that place is ghetto as hell reminds me of MA where i use to live ghetto as fuck
                                but good work on the cb keep it up mang

Comment

Working...
                                X