Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my d.i.y grille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my d.i.y grille

hey wats up my cb'z lol well today i finish my diy grille ....no badge on it and floating emblem .....took me about 3 f*** weeks lol because of school anyways let me know you think

covered the nasty hole there was and covered the cracks then alot of sanding

finish product

and also some toyz i have + alot more (excuse my dog lol)

Need better pics,but from what I can make out, that looks really good. Well done.

Comment

Yeah, you definitely need better pics of the grill. lol

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yea my bad it was cell fone pics it sucks....will get betters ones soon on my sister camera but thanks tho

Comment

looks gud, better pics if u cud and email me wut u did i wanna do that to my grill, since my honda symbol just fell off at some point lol, id like it black it wud look real nice on the kinda grey my car is PM me =] thanx

Comment

good job man. always good to see some DIY's
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Installing a turbo and planning to tune later is kinda like having sex and planning to put the condom on afterward.

Comment

hey how did you do your grill like that, id like to try that on mine, hit me up on a message if you can bro...

Comment

Not to bad of a project
                Originally posted by steezyteg
                lmfao rota 5 star dude theyre called rota slipstreams

Comment

looks pretty good, im in for more pics of it and of it installed

Comment

nice nice bro nice goodies
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                    i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

nice work on the bondo. was it easy to apply?

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                        nice work on the bondo. was it easy to apply?
                        lmao kinda you have to get ever lil crack for an agle it just the sanding part thats the hardest... like i said it if wasnt for school it work of take me 2 do this like @ least 2 weeks topz because i like to do ever nice and perfect i will post the full diy into doing this real soon !!! since ever one is into doing this

Comment

Looks good by what i can see.
                          Need pics of if mounted on your CB

Comment

It looks pretty good man So your not gonna do any type of meh behind it? Pot up pics after the install.
                            -I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it

Comment

Damn looks good so far, but we need better piczars!

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X