Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1990 EX Coupe (panda) My First Cb7!! Straight From the Caribbean!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 EX Coupe (panda) My First Cb7!! Straight From the Caribbean!

Hello my fellow Honderos!! (thats what we call honda drivers here in Puerto Rico)

I just stumbled upon this site after doing a quick Google search and let me tell you its amazing! I have found lots of info especially concerning suspension upgrades, which is very important to me because here in the island almost every road is a circuit/rally road.

Ok.. so down to business. I was in need of a new daily diver and I was searching around for a nice Honda, but every car I saw was ridiculously over priced and beat to shit (pardon my french)! This tends to happen a lot on the Island cars are 10% to 20% more expensive than on the states.

So after a lot of searching I finally came across this Sexy 1990 Accord Ex Coupe it had no AC but I just fixed it today. It was a broken evaporator.

So without further a due here she is

Questions/ Comments are welcomed!
    My ride

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=154423

Damm! thats one clean frost white panda brotha!!

Any future mods to it?

Comment

Haha.. Thanks a lot man!!

Yea I got big plans for her, my only problem is that I'm going to college full time and don't have any time to work... sooo.. in other words im broke right now! lol

First mod for sure is going to be rims.. but thats after I get done upgrading my suspension..
      My ride

Comment

so clean i can lick it.

i see you have holes for a oem spoiler, try and get 1, the 9091 models. it has a long led bar, instead of short like the 9293 models
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
          so clean i can lick it.

i see you have holes for a oem spoiler, try and get 1, the 9091 models. it has a long led bar, instead of short like the 9293 models
          the spoiler is the same for all 4 years. The only diffrent spoiler is the 1993 se coupe spoiler. That's the one with the short led bar

Comment

They all had the same long LED bar.
            You're getting it confused with the 93 SE spoiler which had the short bar.
            Also, in Europe you could get the SE spoiler with no LED bar at all.

Anyways, car looks amazing! You guys have no snow to deal with haha.

You sure its a 90? I always thought the 90 white CB's had Red interior.
            Looks more like a 91. I also see the Maint. require light.

You guys should have gotten the Japanese or European spec like the Dominican Rep. lol.

Good luck with her.

Comment

so clean i can lick it.
              I'm undecided about that... I'm not sure if I should mount a spoiler or just cover the holes up.. I kindda like the no spoiler look..

btw, what could I use to cover the holes, water will get in when monsoon season gets here...

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
              Anyways, car looks amazing! You guys have no snow to deal with haha.

You sure its a 90? I always thought the 90 white CB's had Red interior.
              Looks more like a 91. I also see the Maint. require light.

You guys should have gotten the Japanese or European spec like the Dominican Rep. lol.
              We don't have snow, thank god! I have seen how much damage just one winter can do to a car out in the states.. But we still get lots of rust problems in the Island because of the Salt Air coming in from the Sea.

I live like 30 minutes from the beach so its not as bad over here....

about the year... my door panel says its manufactured in 1990 but my registration says 1991... sooo which one is it? lol

edit to add

Our Dominican Brothas are soooo Damn Lucky! They get all the good jdm shizzle we are stuck with USDM garbage..
              Last edited by Puertorican CB7; 02-21-2010, 02:00 PM.
              My ride

Comment

wow very clean!!! I am so jealous.

I know I saw at least 3 cbs when I went to PR for vacation. All of them were clean, tinted, and a nice drop.

BTW just take a boat trip to DR and get your jdm parts! lmao

Comment

i thought there was 3 types. long short and se short

i guess jak frosty nos best, he works at Honda
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                    wow very clean!!! I am so jealous.

I know I saw at least 3 cbs when I went to PR for vacation. All of them were clean, tinted, and a nice drop.

BTW just take a boat trip to DR and get your jdm parts! lmao
                    Thanks man!!

I might just have to do that this summer, The US dollar should still be worth a LOT more than the Dominican Peso, so I should be able to get some nice JDM parts for cheap (Fingers Crossed)... haha
                    My ride

Comment

Esta lindo a nice drop, rims and it'll set it off dam I miss PR I went last year and didn't see any cb7's.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                      My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
                        Esta lindo a nice drop, rims and it'll set it off dam I miss PR I went last year and didn't see any cb7's.
                        Si mano, estan bien escasos ya casi no se ven en la calle... y bien cuidaos menos!

(They are becoming rare not that many nice ones driving around)
                        My ride

Comment

Oh wow!! Very nice white Coupe you have there!!

Keep it clean!

Comment

Originally posted by LivErN View Post
                            Oh wow!! Very nice white Coupe you have there!!

Keep it clean!

Oh I will! Hopefully I can get some money rolling my way so I can start to mod it...

I already ordered the JDM Grill of ebay... I might run out of money during the week but the CB comes first right?
                            My ride

Comment

Originally posted by Puertorican CB7 View Post
                              about the year... my door panel says its manufactured in 1990 but my registration says 1991... sooo which one is it? lol
                              Its a '91 EX man.
                              That just says it was built in 1990.

Comment

Working...
                              X