Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New from New Orleans! 56k Warning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from New Orleans! 56k Warning!

Hello CB7 crowd....well this is my 2nd own accord...my very first CB7 took a dip in katrina water 2 days in owning it so didnt give me enough time to learn how accord works, but I am an EF and EK guy. I was able to aquire this nice running maching from a friend in my class that was gonna donate the car, because of brake work that she thought she need to fix. After sitting for 3 years and after I was able to get my hands on it, it turns out she was just low on brake fluid. YES BRAKE FLUID.

Anyways here is my current project and cars. I still own all the cars..the only one I dont have possession of any more is my gti...i wrecked it 3 years ago.

ok ok ok here is the accord

looks like a strong healthy motor. love the gti too, and the other hondas are pretty clean.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
      looks like a strong healthy motor. love the gti too, and the other hondas are pretty clean.
      yea after sitting for 3 years...and it fired up on the first tune of a key..i was really really curious on if the motor was still healty...it came from an old lady that drives 120 miles for work everyday for a very very long time....sometimes i miss the gti, but sometimes i dont , but either that honda's are a lil easier to deal with. thanks man

Comment

Welcome, that rex is sexy as hell love the rims, I'm also an Ef guy well Ef hatch had one.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
        My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

nice rides

Comment

The CRX with the ap2 steering wheel is sweet man. Is that your S2000 too. Nice bunch of cars
            Ground Up Construction In Progress
            Members Ride Thread

Comment

welcome to the accord family, nice cars loving the crx.

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
              Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

loving the steering wheel on the crx
                WHITEONWHITE

Comment

More of the EF sedan please.
                  R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

What are your plans for the accord?

Comment

Isnt that a rsx steering wheel? If you ever get rid of the rims on your accord let me know!

Comment

Welcome to the Accord side!

great looking cars!

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

all ur cars looks good any future plans for the cb

Comment

Originally posted by thiendegigolo View Post
                            Hello CB7 crowd....well this is my 2nd own accord...my very first CB7 took a dip in katrina water 2 days in owning it so didnt give me enough time to learn how accord works, but I am an EF and EK guy. I was able to aquire this nice running maching from a friend in my class that was gonna donate the car, because of brake work that she thought she need to fix. After sitting for 3 years and after I was able to get my hands on it, it turns out she was just low on brake fluid. YES BRAKE FLUID.

Anyways here is my current project and cars. I still own all the cars..the only one I dont have possession of any more is my gti...i wrecked it 3 years ago.

/DSC01927.jpg[/IMG]

[/IMG]
                            Nice CRX dude

Love it in white! Actually i like it in black, deep red and bright red too!

But man seeing your car im starting to get that itch of owning one to add to my already growing collection!

I came across one which i think is the top of the range locally here in Australia. It was bright red!

I know it was close to the top of the range (locally) since it had all power window, mirrors and central lock functions. It has aircon and power sunroof with oem side skirts (the one that goes up 1/4 of the way on the doors), mud guards, oem mags and get this... the honda oem head light and bonnet protector! Oh and it also the original twin cam efi engine and also has the oem seats with embroidered CRX on them!!.. What a steal!!

I need to scratch this itch dude! I know if i come home with it i'll have alot of expaining to do to my family and maybe told to sleep in it for a day or two!!

Man seeing your car makes me want to buy it!
                            Last edited by JDMDriver; 03-05-2010, 08:00 AM.
                            Rides:

Accord
                            92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                            96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
                            88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
                            92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
                            95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
                            92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
                            91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
                            91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
                            91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                            91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

I didn't even look at the pics, im jus posting, I read your a ef\ek guy tho.

Im sure you are knowledgable and all, but for our cb's there are about 8 diff motors we can use with our stock mounts, now if that's not fuckin sweet I don't no wat is.

Not to mention H trannies fit nicely and make out 2.2 sohc motors fun 2 drive. Espeically if you have a lightened fw and secondaries on the im.

Anywho welcome to the best dam site for 90-93 cb info.

F/H series. Get used to it!
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                              X